Chapter 19

4 months later

Ellie POV

"HEY!" I saw Taehyung's bright face pop up on the screen. I missed him so much. We hadn't seen each other for a good 4 months, only once in a while over the phone but we were both too busy to keep contacting each other. 

"How are you? You look so pale! Are you eating well? Do you like it in Japan?!" he seemed very jittery. I smiled at him and nodded. I have come to Japan for 1 month to join a media class for 2 weeks at one of the Japanese university's. This will help my production and media studies back in Australia. It will also help my film, I have to finish a project by the end of this year and I thought get permission to travel to Japan and film is great.

"Yes I'm good! It's so amazingly beautiful and I'm eating very well don't worry" I put a thumbs up.

"Ah good! Don't starve please!" he was such a sweetheart. I'm glad he didn't get to down about me leaving. He seemed really good the more I called him.

"What about you? How's your comeback going? I've seen a few of the stages, you guys look amazing!" I asked him. 

 "The comeback is really good! It's become really popular... " He seemed preoccupied by something behind the camera.

"ELLIE!" I see Hobi's bright happy face pop in front of the camera. They all seemed really happy which made me feel so relieved, but I know secretly they are very exhausted. It impresses me how much they can handle.

"I miss you so much please come back!" he screamed making the speaker vibrate. 

"Aigo you are so loud!"

"Sorry!" he giggled. I heard a few quiet steps behind me. I turned around to see Hiroto with a plastic bag. Hiroto is my japanese friend. We met during our the media excursion, he was the only one that could speak english a little bit more fluent from the other Japanese students. He was also so friendly to me and even helped find a place to stay. Hiroto is currently rehearsing in a Japanese band called IVVY. I thought that taking a few shots of the boys is a great add to the film. 

"Ah hello Hiroto!" he gave me a small wave from across the room. I signalled him to come and sit next to me. 

"Who is Hiroto?" Tae panicked.

"Ahaha he's just a friend of mine!" 

"Show me him, let me say hello!" he moved his face closer to the camera. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" Hiroto politely greeted Taehyung. 

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo... he looks familiar!" Tae looked shocked. I turned the camera back, seeing that Hiroto's face had turned red. Cute. 

"We have to go now! Bye Tae" I waved goodbye and closed the phone turning my attention back to Hiroto. He had got his laptop out and taken out two bowls of warm instant ramen.I thought I could hide my hunger trying not to be rude, but at that moment my stomach growled really loud. The honest truth was that I wasn't really eating well. I told Tae that I was so he wasn't worried, but I just could put anything in my mouth. My stomach would growl, but as soon as I ate I wanted to throw it all back up. 

"You really need to eat" he pushed the bowl in front of me. I felt bad now because I wasn't going to be able to keep it in my body. 

"Ah it's okay I have already eaten"

"That's not what your stomach is telling me" he giggled slurping his ramen. I looked back at the hot soup biting my lip. I already felt sick looking at it. 

"I'm sorry Hiroto I have to leave! Enjoy your meal please." I quickly got up packing all my things and taking quick steps outside. I gush of cold wind hit my face. I just felt like breaking down again, no matter how strong I was trying to be it just wouldn't leave my mind, Jimin.