Trouble In Paradise Pt. 2

"Hello? Is this Pandora Night?"

"Yes this is, who is this?"

The caller takes a deep breath.

"This is Daniel from LA County & USC Medical Center. Your friend Christopher Ocean was in a car accident"

No.

"H-h-how?"

"While driving under the influence and he's currently in surgery."

My heart is breaking.

"Was anyone else involved?"

"Thankfully, no. He went off the road and his car was found overturned on the side of the freeway."

"C- uhh when can I see him?"

"We should know the results of the surgery in an hour or so, I'd say 4AM for the latest."

I can't breathe.

"O-okay, thank you sir."

He hangs up and I fall to the floor. If only I didn't tell the guys, everything would've been fine. I always do this crap; stupid, so fucking stupid. Tyler climbs out of bed, dazed and confused. He gets on the ground and rubs my back.

"Panda, you're crying again. It wasn't you-"

"Frank crashed."

"W-what?!"

"I can't breathe Tyler, it's my fault. He got mad at me, and he went out a-and he got wasted. Then I tried to call him, but he crashed on the phone."

Tyler wraps me in his arms and lays me on the bed. "Young, please stop crying." I try to do what he says but it's useless. Tears won't stop falling. I feel horrible. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happens to him, if he's not fine. God forbid, if Frank died. The thought hits me and a sharp pain comes to my heart. The nerve-wracking possibility that I could lose him. "Tyler, what if he dies?" He looks up to me with watery eyes. I've never seen Tyler cry. "Lynn, no, don't say that." I hug Tyler and kiss his forehead. "Tyler, please stop crying." He shakes his head. "I'm not. Some fag blew pixie dust in my eye." I push out a smile before laying down. "Want some hot cocoa?" I nod and Tyler leaves. In the midst of waiting for my hot drink, I drift off.

I wake up and Tyler's at the computer. "Ty?" He spins around to me. "You're up, I drank your hot cocoa; you feel asleep." I smile and scratch my head. "What time is it?" He glances at the screen. "Ah, 3:25" I jump out of bed. "We should leave now, he gets out of surgery by 4." He nods and wakes Travis. I get dressed and wait for them downstairs. They join me and we set off to the hospital. I put my headphones in to calm my nerves. I just stare out the window, no one is talking anyways.

Frank POV

I wake up in excruciating pain, I'm pretty sure I'm in the hospital. Everything's blurry, more like hazy. I try sitting up but it hurts way too much. The nurse walks in. "Oh good, you're up. You have visitors." She gestures them in and it's Panda with Tyler and Taco. Why are they here?

The woman leaves, Tyler and Tac step out, and Pandora walks towards me. "Frank I'm so so sorry." I can tell she's been crying all night, she ran out of tears, her eyes are a deep red and very puffy. I grab her hand and she smiles. "You might wanna get some sleep young." I painfully shuffle so I'm on one side of my bed. She sits facing me and strokes my face. My painkillers are kicking in, thank God. "Did they tell you how many stitches I got?" She nods. "48, 20 on your back, 20 on your chest, 5 on your arm, 3 on your head." Geez, I got fucked up. I'm not sure about some things. I just remember clubbing with that girl again. She poured me shots after shots. Almost like she was trying to get my drunk. I left after she suggested going back to her place, I was mad at Panda but I would never cheat on her. What was her name? Molly? Milly? No, Michelle. That's it. It's not important anyways. I shake out of my thoughts and Pandora is staring at me. "Look, I'm sorry....for everything, staying out late, coming home drunk, taking it out on you, all of it. You deserve better." Her tears start up again. "I know hearing that I got in an accident was something you've expected but should never hear." She sniffles and looks away. "Fuck, I obviously need help. Go in my room, under my computer ... the second drawer? Yeah, take all my fake IDs and destroy them." She nods "And Lynn, I'm out of your way for good. I can't hold you back any longer, you deserve better." As much as she needs to hear this, each word is breaking her heart. She keeps looking away to hold back the tears but after awhile, they take control and rush down her face. Panda gets up, leans in, kisses my face, and walks out wiping her eyes.