Mrs Lynch (@shoryygirl)

Y/N= your name

Your POV

"I can't believe you still won't tell me where we're going," I said as I rested my head on Ross's shoulder in the busy airport and felt him chuckle as he kissed my head and held me close to him. "I want our honeymoon to be perfect and I want you to be surprised when we land, Mrs Lynch. God I still can't believe I get to call you that. Mrs Y/N Lynch. Can't believe I got so lucky," Ross said as I felt myself grin before looking into his amazing hazel eyes again. "Neither can I. Seven months of planning, but it was all perfect. Today was absolutely perfect," I said and he grinned down at me.

It's true. Everything was absolutely perfect. Everyone helped a lot and even though I was extremely nervous before the wedding all my nerves faded away once I saw him at the front of the alter, looking extremely handsome.

"It wasn't just planning. You were so stressed the whole time. I thought, for a moment, that you were gonna back out on me," Ross teased with a grin and I softly slapped his muscular arm. "Is this how our marriage is going to be? Us teasing each other the whole time?" I asked and he grabbed my cheeks with his rough hands. He hummed with a wide grin before placing his lips on mine and my stomach did summersaults. Every kiss feels like the first one with him.

Suddenly someone behind us cleared their throat and I quickly pulled away causing Ross to frown before he turned to the guy in a suit. "Mister and Mrs Lynch your private jet is ready," the guy in the suit said and my eyebrows shot up.

What?

"Thank you," Ross grinned before turning to me. "Ready to go?" he asked and my eyebrows stayed the same. "Private jet?" I questioned and he smirked at me. "Only the best for you," he grinned before kissing my cheek and he grabbed our carry-on. "Let's go," Ross said and I grabbed my purse before we followed the guy. I didn't even get to pack my suitcase. Rydel and Savannah packed it for me and I have a fear that they packed a lot of lingerie in. Like they threatened the would.

Ross intertwined his left hand with mine and I grinned as I felt his gold wedding ring against my skin. We went through all the things that had to be done and only a few moments later we were walking to the private jet. "It's just a shame you had to take your wedding dress off. I would've loved to take that off," Ross whispered in my ear causing me to blush wildly and he chuckle before kissing my cheek, only worsening my blush.

We walked onto the private jet and my mouth hung open at the amazing sight. It's beautiful.