We'll figure it out (@MorganHerlan)

Y/s/n= your sister's name

Morgan's POV

"Here you go," my sister, {Y/S/N} said as she handed me the box and my heart plummeted. "I'm scared," I whispered and she sighed before pulling me into a hug.

"I know. Let's just see what it says first, okay? And no matter what I'm always gonna be here for you," she said as she rubbed me back and I nodded. "Thank you," I said and she pecked my cheek before I walked into the bathroom.

My sister is about 22 and she also had a pregnancy scare about a month ago so she still has some tests. Our high school graduation was just two days ago I can't be pregnant!

Ross....

What's he going to say when he finds out. Oh, my god. He's gonna leave me!

Morgan calm down! You don't even know if you're pregnant yet!

I took a deep breath and read the instructions before doing as told. As I waited for a couple of minutes I paced around the bathroom. I can't be pregnant. It's definitely not the right time. We're only 18 and starting college soon. This can not be happening!

The timer I set on my phone beeped and I took a deep breath. "{Y/S/N!} I called out and she came into the bathroom. "I can't look," I blurted out and she smiled softly before walking towards the pregnancy test.

I saw her picking up the test and she looked at me. As soon as I saw the shocked and pitiful look in her eyes I knew. "I'm pregnant, aren't I?" I asked and she gave me a tight smile. "Yes," she said and panic rushed through my veins.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight and I could feel my knees buckling slightly. "No," I whimpered as I got tears in my eyes and covered my face with my hands. "Come here," {Y/S/N} cooed before pulling me into a hug.

"Can you please go get more tests? Just to make sure. I'll give you back the money I promise," I said and she nodded. "It's fine don't worry about it. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Try to calm down the test can be wrong," she said and I nodded slightly.

After she left I continued standing in the bathroom. I stared at myself in the long mirror, turning sideways and pulling my shirt up. "This can't be happening," I whimpered as I caressed my stomach and thought about all the possible outcomes.

I definitely wasn't going to abort the baby. I don't wanna give it up for adoption so that only leaves me one option. Luckily I can design websites so that's an income already. And people pay you good money to do it and I've done it before and did courses and stuff.

I have no idea what Ross is going to say about this. He's still young and he has so much potential and talent. He isn't going to want a baby now! A baby is only going to slow him down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to keep this from him. If I'm pregnant then it is his child and he has a right to know.

After a while {Y/S/N} came back with three different types of pregnancy tests. I thanked her and quickly took all of them. Right now we're sitting in the bath, waiting for the results. "Mom and Dad are gonna kick me out," I said and she immediately shook her head. "They won't do that, Morgan. They were understanding when I had the pregnancy scare," {Y/S/N} said and I nodded. "Yeah, but you're not 18. You have your own place and a steady income. I just graduated high school," I said as tears ran down my face and she pulled me into a hug.

"I know this is scary, but Mom and Dad won't kick you out. Remember when they talked to you a while ago? They said that even if something like this happens they'll support and love you. They went through the same thing. They know how easy it is to slip up. Mom had me when she was only 17 remember?" {Y/S/N} asked and I nodded. "I guess you're right. Do you think Ross will leave me?" I asked and she immediately shook her head.

"Ross won't leave you. He's an amazing guy, Morgan. You're just scared and overwhelmed," she said and I sniffed before wiping away my tears. "Do you know around what time the baby was conceived?" she asked and I did the maths in my head. "Around the time of the big football game against our rival school. About two months ago," I said.

The timer went off again and I stood up to check. All seven tests showed positive and I whimpered before {Y/S/N} pulled me into her arms.

×××

A knock was heard on my bedroom door and I took a deep breath. I called Ross a couple of minutes ago and told him to come over. He was anyway sleeping here since my mom is out of town and my parents are now officially divorced.

It was about an hour ago that I found out that I'm pregnant with Ross's baby and I have no idea how to break the news to him. I'm scared. {Y/S/N} left a while ago to give Ross and I some privacy.

"Come in," I called and the door opened. Ross walked in, looking as handsome as ever in a leather jacket, skinny jeans and a red T-shirt with Converse. "Baby what's wrong?" Ross immediately asked and pulled me into his arms.

I've been crying for the past hour. I'm scared. Not only of raising this child, but of the way Ross will react.

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed as I started feeling guilty and he rubbed my back. "Babygirl what's going on?" Ross asked in a confused voice as he held me at arms length and wiped away my tears. "I need to tell you something," I whimpered and he nodded before pulling me onto my bed.

"Just calm down first, alright? I promise everything's going to be okay. I'll be here for you no matter what," Ross said and I felt my heart break.

That's what he says until I break the news to him.

"We slipped up," I whispered and he looked at me concerned/confused. "What are you talking about, Morgan?" Ross asked and I swallowed. "I don't know how to tell you. It's going to mess up your future," I said, guilt covering me like a thick blanket.

"If you're in it nothing is going to ruin my future. Please just tell me baby I don't want you to suffer like this. I promise I won't be mad," he said softly as he comforted me in his arms. "You promise not to leave me?" I whispered and he kissed my head. "I promise, babygirl. I love you no matter what," he said and I seperated from him to look into his eyes.

I swallowed as he waited patiently for the news. "I'm pregnant," I whispered and saw his whole body freeze. "I'm sorry what?" Ross asked as panic flashed through his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ross. This is all my fault," I cried as I buried my face in my hands.

Suddenly I felt his arms around me. "Babygirl it's not your fault. You can't be held responsible alone for this. It takes two to tango," he smirked lightly and I chuckled tearfully.

"Morgan please don't abort the baby or give it up for adoption. I know we're still young, but we'll figure this out together. I wouldn't be able to kill my child or watch someone else raise them-"

"Baby calm down," I cooed as I rubbed his cheek and he took in a deep breath. "I would never do that. I was actually afraid that you'll suggest it," I said and he shook his head. "Absolutely not. I could never do something like that. I promise we'll figure this out together, Morgan. My parents will probably be mad, but they'll support us when they see we're taking responsibility. We'll figure this out," Ross said reassuringly and I smiled at him.

"I love you, Ross," I said and he grinned. "I love you too, Morgan," he said before leaning in and kissing me softly.

 "I love you too, Morgan," he said before leaning in and kissing me softly

MorganHerlan