Insecurities (@LSMusicLover)

Rissa’s POV

I feel like absolute crap after watching that stupid interview about with that stupid new rising star, with her stupid beautiful hair, and her stupid beautiful voice, and her stupid good manners, and her stupid perfect boobs, and her perfect stupid... I don’t even know, but she’s still stupid!

Okay, stop. Let’s rewind to this morning.

“I will,” Ross paused and grabbed his phone before looking at my form laying on his bed. “See you later today,” he grinned before straddling my hips. “Are you sure I should stay here? I think I should go get some things from my dorm. Like you know, clean clothes,” I guessed sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

“No please don’t leave. I only have this one live interview today and I’m yours for the rest of the weekend. Besides you won’t be needing clothes,” Ross grinned cheekily before leaning down and kissing me slowly and sensually.

“You have an interview,” I quickly reminded him as his hands slipped under my, well his, shirt that I was wearing and he made a sound of protest. “No c’mon. Please,” he begged and I shook my head.

“You have to go. Go. I’ll be here when you get back,” I said and he kissed me one more time. After Ross left I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up. As I was showering, I couldn’t help the small smile that spread over my face as I thought back to the last week with Ross.

The whole week he’s been basically keeping me hostage in his apartment since it was break. We've been doing every thing imaginable. From building forts to going on romantic dates. It's been amazing.

After the shower I got dressed into a new shirt of Ross and fresh underwear before heading to the kitchen. I made myself a strong cup of coffee before going into the living room and switching to the channel where Ross will be performing.

He'll be performing with a new up and coming artist. I honestly couldn't remember her name, but I know that she sings really well.

Trying to kill some time, I messed around on my phone while sipping my coffee before I heard the show start.

"Welcome back, everyone! Now as promised here's Ross Lynch and Olivia Holt performing 'Not a Love Song'!" the host said enthusiastically causing my eyes to move from my phone's screen. As soon as she started singing with him I felt a heavy feeling on my chest. She honestly was beautiful.

Her blonde hair made her eyes stand out beautifully. Her skintight dress showed off her amazing figure with her flat stomach. Her voice harmonised perfectly with my boyfriend's.

I felt ashamed.

I couldn't help but start comparing myself to her. Every little aspect about myself as the show continued.

"That was amazing!" the host commented as the audience cheered after they'd finished. "Thank you," Olivia grinned with her perfect straight and white teeth causing me to scowl.

"Now let's talk more about your careers," the host said as they all sat down on the couches and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't even know why I rolled them, but honestly everything about this show is just irritating me now.

"Olivia you're doing amazing with your new album and gained so many fans! How does it feel?" the host asked and she giggled lightly. "Honestly it's amazing! I couldn't have done anything without my fans and I owe all the glory to God," she grinned and everyone cheered.

Oh great. Pretty, a great singer, religious and perfect breasts. I may as well leave now.

"That's awesome! And Ross you just finished touring with your family band. How was the tour?" the host asked and Ross smiled a heart warming smile.

"The tour was fantastic. The fans were great and so full of life. The best tour by far although I also was excited to return home," Ross grinned a heart warming smile as the host smirked.

"That's probably because of a certain someone, isn't it?" he asked and Ross smiled sheepishly. "Well you know what they say: home is where the heart is," he shrugged while blushing and Olivia cooed.

I couldn't stand this anymore. Ross and Olivia looked perfect next to each other. I could see now why all the fans shipped them on Twitter. She was perfect while I was full of flaws. Before I knew it I was standing in the full length mirror in Ross's room and critically looking at myself.

The heavy feeling in my chest only got worse as a tear slipped down my cheek.

I wasn't Olivia. My stomach wasn't flat and I had love handles. My hair was a royal mess on the top of my head in a bun. My eyes were plain and boring, nothing like hers. I didn't have perfect teeth but a crooked smile with small freckles on my nose in comparison with her flawless skin. My thighs were pudgy and my nose too big for my face. Everything just looks so wrong on me.

I didn't have the perfect manners. I couldn't sing, hell I sounded like a cat being castrated. My eyebrows weren't small and slim like hers and my skin wasn't pale and smooth like hers either.

Not realising it, I was full on sobbing now as I criticised myself in the mirror of Ross's bedroom. I also didn't hear him coming in and calling my name worriedly.

I only noticed him when he gently laid his hands on my shoulders and looked at me in concern through the mirror.

"Rissa what's wrong? Did something happen?" Ross panicked and I shook my head. "No. Forget it. It's stupid," I sniffed as I tried to control myself and he shook his head.

"No. It isn't stupid if it's making you feel this bad. Please talk to me, Rissa," he begged gently as he laid a kiss on my shoulder and I sighed.

"Why are you with me?" I asked and he looked up at me in distraught. "What?" Ross asked. His eyes were softening and panic along with fear was crossing his face.

"Why are you with me?" I repeated the question and Ross's frown only deepened. "Baby I don't understand. Why wouldn't I want to be with you?" he asked. "Look at me," I said and his eyes scanned my body, making me feel even more self-conscious.

"All I see is an extraordinary and beautiful woman," he said and I shook my head. "No," I disagreed with a small tear and he placed some hair behind my ear.

"Well then explain to me what you see and then I'll say what I see," he said.

"My stomach. It isn't flat like most girls'. And I have love handles," I said and he kissed my cheek. "I see a perfect girl with the perfect body. And there's a bit more for me to love and praise," he said, but I ignored his comment, not wanting to believe it.

"My eyes are boring and plain," I said and he shook his head as he wrapped his arms around me. "It's the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and they hold the promises of tomorrow,"

"I have a crooked smile and freckles on my nose," I said as a tear slipped down my face and he quickly wiped it away. "You have a smile with the power to take my breath away, Rissa, and I love your freckles," he argued back.

"I have a big nose," I said and he made a sound of disagreement. "You actually have a small and adorable nose. Everyone will be able to tell you that," he stated.

"I'm not Olivia," I said as tears escaped my eyes and he slowly turned my around. "Please look at me," he begged and I opened my eyes to see him looking at me intently.

"You're right, you're not Olivia. You're Rissa. And that's way better. You are so much more than I deserve," he said as he kissed my nose. "I love you, Rissa. I love you for who you are. I love you because you're Rissa," Ross said and softly kissed my lips causing my stomach to flip.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Really. I love you for you. Because of who you are and in my eyes you're perfect. Let me show you," he said and I slowly nodded before he leaned down and kissed me again.

Hope this is what you wanted LSMusicLover