Doctor Doctor

Y/L/N= your last name
Y/N= your name

Ross's POV

"Yeah go, Bauer!" I cheered as his little legs ran with the football in his hands. "He's so cute," Rocky grinned and I nodded in agreement. Today Rocky and I are babysitting Bauer. Ever heard of mini R5? He's mini Ryland. All the other Crone kids were at a sleepover for the weekend and since Bauer didn't want to go, Rocky and I offered to watch him. Their parents were having a relaxing weekend and we know they need it since they've been fighting recently.

Suddenly his ear piercing scream the sound of the park and both Rocky and I looked towards him in shock. He was laying on the ground while sobbing and clutching his leg. In a second both Rocky and I were by his side. "Little dude what happened?" Rocky asked and I looked down at Bauer's leg. It looked broken.

"I fell," Bauer whined and Rocky gently picked him up. "Hospital," Rocky mouthed to me and I nodded before we both walked to the car.

••

"Where the hell is the doctor?" I asked as I paced around the emergency area. Bauer was laying in pain and the doctor was taking forever.

Suddenly the curtain opened and a female doctor walked in. I forgot all about my rage as I looked at her. Wow. She had extremely bright blue eyes and her dark hair was in a messy, but not too messy, bun with some hair hanging loosely around her face.

"Hello. I'm doctor Y/L/N. What happened?" she asked as she walked closer to Bauer and looked at Rocky and I. "We were playing football with him in the park. He fell and he was clutching his leg," I explained quickly and she nodded as she grabbed the tablet that was laying on the table near Bauer. Earlier Rocky and I had to fill in his information and his parents wouldn't answer their phones.

"What's your name, sweetie?" she asked Bauer although she could see everything. "I'm Bauer Crone," he said while looking at her in awe. "That's a pretty name," she smiled and he grinned proudly. "Are you two his parents?" she asked us and Rocky got a disgusted look on his face. "What?! No! Eww! No offence, Ross," he quickly added causing me to roll my eyes as Bauer giggled. "We're his cousins. His parents aren't answering their phones," I explained and she nodded.

"What are you names?" "Ross and that's Rocky," I said and she nodded before looking back at Bauer. "Honey I'm going to have to look at your leg okay?" she asked and Bauer nodded and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and allowed him to squeeze it. "Ow!" he wailed as she slightly moved his leg and she frowned. "I'm sorry, baby, but I have to look at this," she said and Bauer squeezed my hand even tighter as she examined his leg.

"Okay I'll have to take him up to X-rays to take a look at the bone," she said and Bauer started crying. "Is it going to hurt?" he whimpered and she shook her head. "Not at all, honey. We're going to take a photo of your leg, but you'll be able to see your bones," she explained and he gasped. "Really?" he asked excitedly, tears all gone, and she giggled. "Yep. How about we get you a wheelchair?" she asked and he nodded excitedly.

"I'll be back in a second," she said before walking out of the cubicle. "She's really good with kids," Rocky said and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah she is. Luckily he's not that scared," I said and Rocky nodded in relief. "She's so pretty," Bauer whispered in a dreamy tone and I smirked at him. "She's gorgeous," I agreed and he nodded slowly causing Rocky and I to chuckle.