Sick (@Hannah976)

Hannah's POV

"Mommy?" my five year old son asked as he emerged into the kitchen. He was clutching his blue blanket tightly and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Good morning, my beautiful boy," I cooed and picked him up to kiss him. An adorable blush covered his slightly chubby cheeks and he grinned, obviously flattered.

"Mommy is very pretty, too," Shor said and I grinned. "Thank you, baby. How'd you sleep?" I asked and he smiled. "Good. Why is Daddy making weird noises?" he suddenly asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where?"

"In the bathroom. I think Daddy is sick. I'll watch 'Thomas the Train' while you look at him," he said cheekily while sliding out of my arms. He walked into the living room and I shook my head with a smile. I quickly headed up to the bathroom and heard Ross throwing up.

"Ross?" I asked gently and slowly opened the door to see him hunched over the toilet. "Are you okay?" I rushed out and knelt beside him. "I feel like crap," my husband groaned softly and I rubbed his back. "When did you start throwing up?" I asked confused and he turned to look at me.

His face was pale and he looked sick with black bags under his eyes. "Like five minutes after you went into the kitchen," he said and I frowned, thinking of what the cause could be. "Be honest. Was my breath that bad?" I joked and he chuckled. "Hell no. I enjoyed every second of this morning," Ross said cheekily and I blushed.

"Maybe it was something you ate? Were you at a strip club that served funky prawns?" I asked and he chuckled. "Why would I need a strip club when I have everything right here?" he paused for a second before continuing. "You should give me a lap dance sometime," he said and I looked at him incredulously.

"You're throwing up and this is what you're thinking about?" I asked and he shrugged. "I have an insanely beautiful wife who's only in my shirt. What do you expect me to think?"

Suddenly he was throwing up again and I rubbed his back.

"What's a lap dance?" we heard a small voice ask behind us and we both turned to look at Shor in the opened door. "Well..." Ross trailed off and looked at me for help.

Oh, this is so his fault. This one's his baby!

"While I quickly go to the pharmacy to pick up some medication, Daddy is going to explain that to you," I grinned before quickly bolting out of the bathroom to get dressed.

Ross's POV

"Wanna know what I think, Daddy?" Shor yawned as we cuddled on the couch while watching 'Thomas the Train'.

Luckily the lap dance story was quickly forgotten after he was mesmerised by his mom's running skills.

"What are you thinking, bud?" I asked and he turned to put his head on my chest. "That we need to take a nap. You'll feel better after that," he said tiredly and I chuckled before kissing his head. "Only if you take a nap with me then," I said and he immediately nodded.

Not long after he was sleeping like a rock and I was starting to doze off too, with my most prized possession on my chest

***

"Ross," I heard a female voice whispering and I opened my eyes. "I got your medicine. The pharmacist said you should take it right away. There's apparently a bug going around in town," Hannah whispered as she tried not to wake Shor up.

"Alright," I mumbled tiredly and Hannah gently took Shor into her arms. "I'll help," I said and she rolled her eyes. "You're sick. Just relax," she said and walked upstairs. I groaned before taking a deep breath as the waves of nausea rolled over me. I laid back down and closed my eyes, waiting for my wife to return.

"Alright let me give you your medicine," Hannah said as she walked in with the pharmacy bag and a glass of water. "How'd you get back her so fast?" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean? I've been gone for like five minutes," she said and I looked at her confused, trying to piece together the pieces.

"Maybe you dozed off," Hannah suggested and handed me the pills. "How are you feeling?" she asked and I groaned. "Horrible," I said and drank the pills. "Know what I need?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow. "What is that?"

"A cuddle," I grinned and she rolled her eyes. "Of course," she said and I pulled her into my arms before pulling her down with me.

"Thank you for taking care of me," I mumbled and she kissed my cheek. "You're welcome,"

Sorry for the short chapter hannah976 but I couldn't really think of anything else to write🖤