Two Years Ago (@AbbyDilworth1)

AbbyDilworth1
Y/L/N= your last name.
Abby's POV

Everything started two years ago. When I got the R5 Meet and Greet tickets from my parents as a birthday gift.

Ashley and I giggled together in the line as we observed everyone. Excited teenage girls were literally jumping and it was very amusing.

"Thank you for bringing me," Ashley grinned before pulling me into a tight hug and I grinned. "You're my best friend, Ash. Why wouldn't I take you?" I asked and we separated.

Suddenly her eyes grew wide as she looked behind me.

I was standing with my back to the band. "Don't freak out, but Ross is staring at you," she whispered softly and I rolled my eyes. "Ashley Ross is not staring at me. Your ship between me and him is getting insane," I teased and she squinted her eyes. "Rabby is going to happen," she said seriously and I bursted out laughing.

"See he's looking again. Look, but don't be obvious," Ashley said seriously and I rolled my eyes again.

I decided to just bluntly turn around and see for myself. However I quickly chickened out and turned back around as I saw those beautiful hazel eyes staring right at me.

"Holy shit," I whispered and Ashley vigorously nodded. "See I told you. Oh we're next," she grinned before literally dragging me to the band. "Hi!" Rydel exclaimed excitedly and we quickly greeted back. We introduced ourselves and gave everyone hugs with Ross going last.

He held me a little and longer than the most and his manly scent entered my nose. His big hands were gently caressing my back and his body was pressed against mine.

Ashley cleared her throat before pulling me away and looking Ross up and down. "She's mine, pretty boy. You will be a side bitch," she said sassily and everyone laughed at her while I blushed at the situation. Ross winked causing my cheeks to colour even more.

"Alright guys let's take the photos," the photographer, Will, said and Ashley stood between Rocky and Rydel. I stood between Ross and Riker and Will told us to hold on a minute. He was adjusting something on the camera.

"Welcome to the family," Riker wiggled his eyebrows and I looked at him confused. Rocky snickered next to him and Ross touched my shoulder. "Don't worry about them. They're idiots," he assured me and I chuckled.

"Says the one who held her for two minutes," said Ryland, who was standing to the side. "I did not," Ross quickly denied with a blush. "Yeah you did," the others said at the same time, including Ashley and Will.

Ross and I looked at each other and blushed heavily.

This is not how I thought this meet and greet would go.

"Your name's Abby, right?" Rydel asked and I nodded with a smile. "Yeah. Abby Y/L/N," I said and she grinned teasingly. "In two years it's going to be Abby Lynch," she said and my mouth fell open. "Really? You're part of the teasing too?" I giggled and she laughed with me.

After we got our photos taken and after an amazing show Ashley and I started walking back to my car. But suddenly someone in a black jacket grabbed my arm and I gasped lightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's me," he whispered and I immediately recognised his voice. "Ross?" I whispered surprised and he looked at me with soft eyes.

"I've got to get to know you. I know I sound insane, but I just-"

He cut himself off with a soft sigh and I heard someone clear their throat. "If you hurt her in any way I will beat you to death," Ashley said and I blushed. "I swear I won't. I give you my word," Ross said back seriously and Ashley hummed. "Call me if there's any problem," she said and walked away, without another word. "Ashley," I hissed as she walked away.