"You're getting what?"

Kendall's POV

I stared at my dad blankly as we stood in the kitchen along with Stormie.

"You're getting what?"

"We're getting married!" Stormie beamed and I also stared at her for a second before looking at my dad again. "You're in shock," he stated as he stared at me and I only blinked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"When did you- how did-" I cut myself off with a sigh as I continued looking at them. My dad and I moved to California after my mom's death a couple of years ago. I know he's been seeing Stormie for a while now and I've met her too. I've only met her children once. But I never knew it was this serious.

"We decided to get married yesterday. We love each other. We want to be happy, sweetheart," she said and I felt my heart sink at the nickname.

My mom used to call me that.

"Don't call me that," I scolded as I looked down at the ground. "I know this is a shock, but I also know you're understanding," my dad said and I looked at him before sighing.

"I'm happy for you guys," I smiled and hugged both of them. "Oh! I'm so glad you're on board!" Stormie exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. "Have you told the others?" I asked my dad shook his head. "No. We're going to tell them in an hour or so," he said and I nodded before grabbing my phone.

"I have to go, but I'm really happy for you guys," I said and Stormie grinned. "Thank you for understanding, honey. Would it be alright with you if we had my kids over tonight? For dinner?" she asked and I chuckled. "It's not my house," I shrugged and she smiled slightly.

"Invite Bradley over too," my dad said and my heart, along with my expression, dropped at the sound of his name. "Uhm..." I trailed off as I swallowed and I saw my dad's overprotective face surface. "What's wrong?" he asked and I felt the tears burning behind my eyes.

"I'm actually on my way to break up with him," I said, referring to my boyfriend, and my dad looked at me confused. "What? Why? He's a great guy," he said and I chuckled dryly. "It's for the best," I shrugged simply and my dad starred worrying.

"Don't start closing on me again, Kendall," he said and I shrugged. Ever since my mom's death six years ago, my dad and I have been having trouble.

"We'll talk later. Excuse me," I said and they both nodded. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house. I slid into my Range Rover and took a deep breath before driving to Bradley's house.

\  \  \

Ross's POV

"What do they want to talk about anyway?" I asked as I slid into the car along with Riker and he shrugged before starting the car.

Currently my siblings and I are on our way to Nick's place. My mom and Nick have been dating for a while now and I'm glad she found happiness again. My parents have been divorced for a while now. It's honestly not a bad story. They just didn't feel the same spark anymore. They weren't happy, but it wasn't a bad divorce. No fighting or cheating or any of that. All my siblings and I noticed they were distant so we kind of expected it.

Nick only has one daughter. Kendall. Kendall was gorgeous. She had emerald green eyes with black hair that suited her perfectly. She had an amazing body and an even better personality.

Unfortunately...she has a boyfriend.

"I have no idea," Riker shrugged, bringing me back to reality. We all decided to split up in different cars.