Short and Sassy

Ross's POV

"Wow," Rocky said in admiration as we looked around the airport. Our whole family just landed in South Africa and it already was an amazing sight. "C'mon let's go. James and his family are waiting near the front," my dad said after we got our bags.

James and Nicole were my parents' friends since they've been little. How exactly the four knew each other, I don't know. They live on a farm so we're going to live with them for the duration of the stay. "Do they have kids?" Rocky asked and my dad nodded. "Yeah. They have a daughter, Y/N, and a younger son, Y/B/N. They also adopted one of Y/N's friends, but I don't know the story behind that so I can't tell you anything about that," my dad said as we started walking to the front of the airport.

"How old is the daughter?" Ryland asked and my mom gave him a warning glare. "Keep your hormones in tact. I think she's on her final year of high school," my mom shrugged and I sniggered at Ryland's face. "Okay, now, where are they?" my dad asked himself as he looked around and suddenly I heard a female voice and everyone turned their attention to the group.

"Oh! Who is me! What ever am I going to do?!" the girl yelled dramatically as she placed the back of her hand on her forehead and leaned against a tall guy who was standing besides her. Her family paid little attention to her before my dad spoke up. "That's them," he said and I chuckled in amusement. "Well this is going to be interesting," I said and my family also chuckled before we walked closer to them. "James!" my dad said in excitement and the man grinned.

"Mark," he said as we reached them before they wrapped each other in a hug and the two moms attacked each other in a hug. My dad introduced all us kids and James introduced his kids. "This is my youngest, Y/B/N. This is my adopted son Logan and this is my middle child and shortest," James said as he pointed at the girl and she immediately glared at her dad. "Y/N," James finished and she grinned at all of us.

Y/N was a very petite girl. She had a very small built and she was short. "Oh my! Look at all of you! You've grown so much!" she yelled excitedly and I felt myself smile in amusement. She walked closer and gave my mom a hug. "And you haven't grown at all," Logan smirked and she turned around to glare at him. "I will kill you," she sneered as the two boys cackled. "Thank God here's a girl! They're driving me mad," she said in a desperate tone and Rydel laughed before Rydel gave her a hug. "I'm just as thankful," Delly joked and Y/N's head snapped to us guys. "Woo! Shy family," she said and Y/B/N looked at her. "Y/N you haven't given anyone else a chance to talk," he said and everyone laughed.

"She's definitely your child, James," my mom laughed and Y/N grinned at her. "Unfortunately," James joked and everyone laughed as Y/N pouted. "If you heard a crack," she started as she jokingly sniffed. "That was my heart," she finished and Logan chuckled while shaking his head.

"Okay well let's get going shall we?" Nicole asked and everyone nodded before we walked outside. "We have two cars here so we'll split up in groups," James informed us and everyone nodded. "I'll be driving," Y/N grinned proudly as she wiggled a Range Rover's keys above her head and Logan snatched it. "We want to get the people there alive," he reminded her and we laughed as she opened her mouth in shock.

Nicole, James, Y/B/N, mom, dad, Riker and Rocky got into the fortuner, very big car, while the rest of us got into the Range Rover with Y/N and Logan. "So, Logan, how old are you?" I asked as everyone buckled their seat belts and he started the car. "Uhm, I turned 18 this February," he explained as he drove and I nodded. "What are your ages?" he asked and everyone told him. "How old are you, Y/N?" I asked and she turned to look at me. "Me?!" she asked as she looked around and I nodded with a small smile. "Well you see, my dear-" "She's also 18," Logan cut her off and she glared at him. "I hope you have a good reason for cutting off my story," she said sassily and the rest of us laughed at her.