The brother [part one]

Warning: this chapter contains mentions of rape and violence. If you don't like it, don't read this chapter. 

General POV

"Please come with me tonight," Ross begged his best friend as they stood in her kitchen. "I'm honestly not in the mood for a party. Besides I don't feel good," she replied.

The truth was she had a bad feeling about this party and she was taught to listen to her gut. Something was stopping her from going, but she had no idea why.

Ross whined his best friend's name and fell to his knees in front of her. "Please. I don't want to go alone and you're the only girl I can party with and have a good time. You know I won't ditch you," Ross sighed and she sighed deeply.

Ross was telling the truth, she knew that very well, but something was still holding the 22 year old back.

"I'll buy all your drinks tonight," Ross tried to bargain and she rolled her eyes. "If I say yes will you stop bothering me and leave so I can take a nap?" she finally cracked and he grinned. "Yes I will," he said and she chuckled softly.

"Fine, but you're picking me up," she said and her best friend cheered before he stood up. "Yes, I will. Now, as promised, I will leave you to take a nap since it's my fault you're tired anyway. With all the movies I forced you to watch last night and what not. I'll see you later," he said and kissed her cheek.

He walked out the door and she didn't waste time to go take a nap. When she woke up again, her stomach was fluttering with nerves. "It's just the club, calm down," she whispered to herself and got into the shower.

She tried her best to get herself a little bit excited for the party tonight. Ross's brother, Rocky, was hosting it.

When she was done she quickly got dressed in a tight blue dress and did her makeup. It didn't take long for her best friend to arrive and when she heard the knocking on her door, she was ready.

"Hey," she greeted as she opened the door. Ross jokingly whistled and gently turned her in a circle. "You look gorgeous. Don't ditch me tonight for some guy though," he teased and she rolled her eyes with a small blush.

"Like that will ever happen. You're too irritating to let me ditch you," she teased back and he chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, smart ass. Come on let's go," Ross said. She grabbed her purse and followed him out to his car.

"If you want to go home just tell me, alright?" Ross asked when they got in the car and she nodded.

Ross could see that his best friend wasn't herself. She was quieter than usual and more fidgety. He was worrying about her. He was considering staying home with her instead of going out.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly and she turned to look at him.

She really did look beautiful. Her makeup complemented her eyes beautifully and made them look big. Her dress went together perfectly with her figure and her hair looked perfect as always. 'My best friend has always had wonderful style,' Ross thought to himself as he awaited her answer.

"Of course I'm okay," she smiled, but he wasn't convinced. "We can stay home if you'd like. I'd be happy to be here with you."

"Ross, I really am fine. Besides, look at how pretty how dressed up just for you," she teased and Ross chuckled. "Let's get going," she said and he nodded obediently before starting the car. They made their way towards the party, but she would never be prepared for what awaited her there.

*^*^*

The night had gone off smoothly so far and she was beginning to think that she was silly for being so nervous. It was getting late and Ross has stayed with her the whole night. She thought that she was holding him back from having fun, but a minute after that she was proven wrong.