Best Friend's Brother (KlaudiaKlauR5)

||Klaudia||

'Should I bring anything?' I texted my best friend, Rydel Lynch, and patiently waited for her reply. Today I'm going to Rydel's house and we're going to make a YouTube video. I'm also going to meet her brothers since I've never met them.

I looked at my outfit one last time and brushed my hands over my dress. I was wearing a short maxi dress since it was in the middle of summer. It was a baby pink colour and honestly I felt pretty. My makeup was kept natural with only concealer and some eyeliner.

A chirping sound notified me that I had a new message from Rydel.

'Just yourself. Hurry up already, woman! Jeez!'

I chuckled softly at her message before grabbing my phone and exiting my apartment. I locked it and quickly took the elevator down to my car.

~~~

"And that's Ross," Rydel concluded as I stood in front of the four boys. How the hell did her poor mother give birth this many times? "It's nice to meet you guys," I smiled anxiously and they smiled back.

"You too. We've heard a lot," the bleach blonde guy, Ross, said and I smiled at him. "Yeah yeah. Alright we'll be going now," Rydel said before literally dragging me upstairs.

"You have so many brothers!" I said in awe as she closed her bedroom door and she nodded. "I know it's crazy," "Didn't your parents have a TV?" I asked jokingly and she started laughing hysterically as she fell down onto her bed and I joined in laughing.

"Oh, God, Klaudia! You're an idiot!" she snorted causing us to laugh harder.

After our laughing fit Rydel spoke up. "We should have a movie night tonight," she said and I looked at her. "Magic Mike here we come," I grinned and she giggled girlishly before gasping.

"Tracey's pregnant," she said and my eyes bulged out of their sockets. "Are you serious?" I asked and Rydel nodded. Tracey's basically the biggest slut in town. That's putting it nicely...

"Oh my gosh! With who's baby?" I asked and Rydel got a scowl on her face. "You'll never guess," she said and I rose a challenging eyebrow. "Patrick?" I asked, naming one of the tons of guys she's been sleeping seen around with, and Rydel shook her head. "Go ahead I'll tell you when you're right,"

"Robert? Jason? Jackson? Avery? Tim? Timothy? Tobias? Bradley? Dimitry? Tyler? Conor? Justin?" Rydel continued shaking her head and I bit my lip. After giving another couple of names I gave up.

"With Ryland's," Rydel grumbled and I looked at her in shock. I started laughing hysterically. "You're going to have a sister in law," I laughed and Rydel glared at me. "That's not funny! Why did it have to be her of all people?" she mumbled as I continued laughing before taking a deep breath.

"It's pretty funny," I grinned and Rydel shook her head. "To you maybe," she said and I started giggling. "Oh shut up!" Rydel yelled before hitting me with her pillow.