Pregnant? (pregnancy series)

Your POV

"So what's new?" Rydel asked as you sat in the fancy restaurant. You and Rydel were always best friends and that's how you met the love of your life.

Ross.

You and Delly always had a weekly lunch. Just the two of you. Since they didn't have to be in studio today, Ratliff could look after Ella, their daughter, and you two could have lunch.

"I really need to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone until I am," you blurted out quickly as you moved my chicken salad around on your plate.

"What's going on?" Delly asked worriedly and you felt yourself begin to smile. "Ross and I are trying," you said and a loud shriek immediately left her mouth, causing a lot of people to look at her shocked.

"Oh, my God. That's amazing, Y/N," she grinned widely and you giggled. Even thought she was 27 she was still a kid at heart. "So how do you feel?" she asked excitedly. "I don't know. Normal, I guess. My breasts are a little sore, but I could be anything. I don't wanna get our hopes up and then..." you trailed off and shrugged as she nodded.

"This is amazing! How does Ross feel? Is he excited?" she asked and you immediately nodded. "He was actually the one who brought the subject up. He can't wait," you said with a soft smile and she smiled before grabbing you hand. "I'm so happy for you guys. You are going to be amazing parents," she said and you grinned. "Thank you, Delly,"

°°°

You stepped into your house after your lunch with Rydel and heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. "Hey, angel," Ross said as he walked closer and pulled you into his warm body. "Hi, love," you mumbled into his neck as you felt your body relax against his. "Tired?" Ross asked as he rubbed your back and you hummed as you snuggled further into him.

"It's cold," you said softly and felt him nod in agreement. "It is, angel. How about we go upstairs and relax? Pop in a movie and I'll make us some hot chocolate," he suggested and you hummed contently into his neck. "You're a saint," you whispered and he chuckled before you pulled away. You removed your blood red heels and he untied your coat for you. He slipped it off your shoulders before hanging it on the coat rack.

Your husband really was a saint.

"I'll see you upstairs

"I'll see you upstairs. I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate," he said and you nodded before he leaned down and kissed you softly. "I love you," you whispered and he gave you another kiss. "I love you too," he whispered. You kissed his cheek before slowly walking upstairs and into your master bedroom.

After a couple of minutes and changing into one of Ross's shirts, Ross came into the room and handed you a cup of hot chocolate. "Thank you," you said and he joined you under the covers. "You're welcome. How do you feel?" Ross asked and you looked at him weirdly. "I'm fine," you said, but it came out more as a question.