Doctor Doctor (part 2)

*2 Years later*
Ross's POV

"Oh my god!" Y/N groaned in annoyance as she buried her head in her hands. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously from the doorway of her office in our house.

Let me catch you up on the past two years. After only knowing Y/N for a month, I knew she was my soulmate. Things moved fast because that same month we agreed to get married. We've been married for one year and 11 months now. Our anniversary is coming up soon.

Y/N's career has taken a dramatic turn and she's gone from a pediatric surgeon to a fetal surgeon. She basically does surgeries on babies while they're still in the womb. She's the only fetal surgeon in California so the news spread like wildfire. She's also been nominated for a Harper Avery Award because she made groundbreaking discoveries of the fetal surgery.

R5's been a huge success. After our marriage we made it huge. Things have been amazing and I'm convinced we have the most amazing fans on the face of the earth. Things sometimes got a little complicated with our schedules, but we made it work. We always have.

"I can't figure out this case. I don't know what I'm going to do," she whimpered as tears of frustration leaked out of her eyes and I immediately went to comfort her. "Hey, don't worry you'll figure it out. You're an amazing surgeon you'll be fine," I said as I comforted her in my arms and rubbed her back.

"I'm just so frustrated," she sighed heavily and I nodded. "I think you need a nice warm bath. Then we'll cuddle in bed and watch movies or whatever you wanna do. I'll go draw you a bath," I said and pecked her head before she smiled up at me. "Thank you," she whispered gratefully and I kissed her softly, my heart still leaping, before walking to the main bathroom.

This one case has been extremely frustrating for her because no matter which side she goes in or how she approaches it from, it could have very bad consequences for the mother and the baby. She's been working herself to death lately and I just want to help her relax. I've been working around the house a lot and just trying to make things easier for her.

Though her hours are a little less crazy, she still does some pediatric surgery. It can still be really hectic, but we both knew what we were walking into and that it wasn't going to be easy. But, honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Bath's ready," I announced and heard her walking towards me before she let out a grateful sigh. I've lit some candles and dimmed the lights and added bubbles to the bath.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this, Ross," she said before stripping out of her summer dress. I took my time admiring her in the candlelight and she blushed as she noticed this. "What?" she asked and I shook my head.

"You're just so beautiful," I said as I walked closer and kissed her softly. She trailed her fingertips up my shirt and traced my abs and v line. That's her weakness. My v line.

"Want to join me?" Y/N asked and I nodded with a smile. After we both stripped our clothing we climbed into the bath and she laid between my legs with her head on my chest.

One thing that's been on my mind a lot has been children. I want to create my own little family with Y/N. I want to have kids running around our house and I want her to go off her damn birth control pills. Plus my mom's been bugging me about grandchildren non stop.

"What's on your mind?" Y/N asked as she allowed her body to relax completely. "Nothing important. Just relax," I said and kissed her head. She turned to look at me with a frown.

"Obviously it's important if you're this quiet. What's on your mind?" she asked as she turned her body to face mine. She soothingly rubbed my arm and I let out a nervous breath.