Depression (@Rossybear17)

Ross

"Carissa?" I asked as I softly knocked on the door, but got no reply. Carissa is doing really bad. Last week her dad passed away in a tragic car accident and she's taking it really bad.

I sighed before pushing open the bedroom door and saw her laying under a bundle of blankets on the bed. "Baby?" I asked softly as I walked closer and removed my shoes. "I don't want you to see me like this," she mumbled and I sat down near her body. "For better or worse, remember?" I asked as I gently rubbed her back over the blankets and my wedding ring shone in the sun.

"I do- I can't-" Carissa stuttered out between sobs and I gently removed the blankets from her. "Come here," I cooed as I pulled her closer to me and laid down with her on the bed. She immediately snuggled into me as she sobbed into my chest and I rubbed her back. "It's so unfair," she cried loudly and I kissed her head as I tried to keep myself together. "I know, my love. I wish I could do something for yo-" "But you can't, Ross! Nothing is going to bring him back," she said with a cracking voice and her body shook with sobs again.

"Let it out, Rissa," I said as I held her close while rubbing her back and kissing her head, doing my best to try and comfort her.

I hated seeing her like this. It breaks me, but what I hate more is not being able to do anything about it. Carissa and I have been through everything together. After five years of being girlfriend and boyfriend I popped the question in front of ten thousand fans one night and, much to my joy, she said yes.

"I'm so sorry for being like this. I'm sorry for being th-" "Baby, no. You have every right to feel this way. Nobody blames you, honey. I don't blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself," I said and she sobbed again. "Bu- but- I just don't know what I'm gonna do without him," she cried and my eyes welded up with tears. It breaks me to see her like this.

"I know, my love. I'm so sorry. I'll be here every step of the way for you. I'm going to help you and support you in every way that I can," I said as she continued crying.

••

*2 hours later*

Carissa started to stir in my arms and I looked down at her. She cried herself to sleep about an hour and a half ago. She's completely depressed and I don't know how to help her.

Suddenly her eyes opened and she squinted slightly before looking up at her. "Hi, baby," I said softly before kissing her head. "Hi," she whispered back as she buried her face in my chest. "You know what you need?" I asked and when she didn't reply I continued. "I think you need a nice warm bath. Just to relax a little bit," I said and she groaned in disagreement. "No. I don't want to get up," she said and I kissed her head. "Please, babygirl? Just a bath and we'll come back and watch movies if you want to," I suggested and she sighed heavily before gloomily agreeing.

A couple of minutes later I had Carissa stepping into a warm bath as I stood next to her. "There you go. Isn't that nice?" I asked as she sat down and she shrugged lightly. I grabbed a sponge and dipped it into the water before sitting on my knees next to her and starting to wet her body. "I can wash you if you want," I suggested, but she only shrugged.

I grabbed her strawberry scented body wash and squirted some of it onto her sponge and started to softly wash her. I gently rubbed her back and she let out a relaxed sigh causing me to smile. After I was done I washed the body wash off and looked at her. "Want me to was your hair?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

After I helped her wash her hair I helped her out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her. After I helped her dry off she slipped into some underwear and I slipped one of my shirts over her head. She sat down on the edge of the bath and I placed some short socks on her feet. "See? Isn't that better?" I asked as I finished putting on the last sock. "Thank you," she said softly and I smiled at her. "Anything for you, baby," I said and carried her back to our room.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked as she climbed into our freshly made bed and she shrugged as I saw tears appearing in her eyes causing me to frown. "Oh, baby," I said before sitting down next to her and pulling her into my arms. "I'm sorry," she sobbed and I gently rocked us back and forth. "Let it out, baby. You're gonna be okay. I promise you,"

Hey!
Hope you like it Rossybear17
Sorry if it's too short!
Please comment and tell me what you think! Also please be patient with requests and stuff. I'm currently busy with exams so.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you😘😘