Chapter Eleven..I think...

Well. If Yesterday wasn't interesting, I don't know what to tell you. That was, by far, the weirdest day of my life. And I sill have to talk to Nakira about my three personalities!

'Aki? You okay?' Inuyasha says, as I lazily walk into the kitchen.

'Inu-chan?' I say, slumping into a chair. Should I ask him about the whole fake clan thing?

'What's up, Atsu?' He says, setting a bowl of..something..in front of me.

'Uh..What happened when Sasuke and I left?' I say, pained for saying his name. Sure, I was with Gaara now, and I was happier than ever, but I was in the process of falling for Sasuke. It may have even broke my heart a bit.

'Well, Lord Hokage..He's dead.' Inuyasha says, sitting across from me. What?!

'No.no he's not...H-how?' I say, my voice cracking. I stare up at him, hoping to see a smile and a 'just kidding!'

'Orochimaru..That mark? I know he bit you, so don't even try to hide it. That mark you have, will make you go looking for him. Will make you want to join him.' He says, giving off a pained expression.

'B-but I can't. I have to go to the Land of Rib-' I start, then cut it off. No, I won't tell him. I can't even trust him anymore.

'You have to go where?' He says, giving me a sceptical look.

I smile and say 'Well, he is having a funeral right?' and jump off my chair. Oh yeah, I'm good. Subject changed!!

'Oh yes! It's at one thirty.' He saysm checking the time. It was eight thirty. In the freaking morning.

'Inuyasha..Sasuke's in the hospital isn't he?' I say, remembering his wounds. He was up and walking Yesterday, seeing as he eat like seven food pills.

'Yeah, checked in last night.'

'I'mma go visit him.' I say, jumping down.

'Uchiha, Sasuke.

Room 342'

I slide the dorr open, seeing his sleeping form. I walk over and sit down in the chair next to his bed, careful not to wake him. But, just my luck, his eyes flutter open. Hehe, flutter! Like a butterfly~.~

'A-astu?' He says, sitting up. I wave a hi.

'W-what are you doing h-here?' He says.

'I wanted to visit you..after all, shit happened.' I say, remembering yesterday. He raises his eyebrows.

'I..I read t-the note..' I stutter, my heart feeling as if it's being squeezed a bit.

'Oh..That's good..' He says, looking down.

'Oh, Karasu! I haven't seen you..' Sakura says, closing the door. Sasuke looks as if he is making up his mind, but then quickly sets his face in stone.

'Hey Sakura-chan. I was just leaving..'I say, getting up. Sasuke grabs my wrist, pulling my ear to his mouth.

'Remember. Tonight, at nine. Just inside the gates.' He whispers, then let's me go. I blink in surprise, then walk out.

What? Why? What for?  Jeez, all these questions!

'Karasu, Atsuaki. Can you please come to the front desk? Karasu, Atsuaki.' The intercom says. Huh?

Walking up to the desk, I see Kakashi-perv, and..Gaara?

'Hey, what's going on?' I say,as we exit the hospital.

'Nothing. I have to watch Gaara when he's in the Village. At all times, so no privacy for you guys today.' Kakashi says, smirking. Oh, just wonderful.