Chapter 30:DUN DUN DUNNN

Okay, just to clear things up..

That was a horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE ending. I don't even know what I was thinking. That was just like...I can't even explain it. But yes, that IS still a chapter. So sorry for the confusion! :D

OH YEAH!! I'm taking requests for One Shots! SO START REQUESTING BITCHES~

Any anime. Any character. Go on. Message me. DO IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsuaki's POV

'Hold on. Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Alright, goodbye.' Temari says, then closes her cell. She gives me a stressed look.

'Who was that?' I say.

'Kankuro. He let it slip to Kiba-kun that you're..visiting. Kiba totally flipped, and started running back to Konoha before Kankuro could stop him. Dog boy can run fast.' She says, smirking slightly.

'Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuckers!' I yell, standing up. I get very disapproving stares from the people in the surrounding tables.

'Kiss my ass!' I say, sitting back down.

'This is bad. This is uber bad. By the time Kiba will be back with the others, I should be at least a good three days away if I leave right now...' I say, and Temari smacks me.

'What the hell was that for?!' I say, holding my cheek.

'You can't just run off. You'll have to go back to Orochimaru..And Uchiha.' Temari says, and I groan.

'I can't go back to Sasuke.' I wine.

'You're going to have to face the consequences of your actions sooner or later! Grow up!' Temari blurts out, and my eyes widen.

'I-I'm sorry..' She says, sitting back down.

'No, your right...I've been so focused on me that I ahven't even begun to think about him! I have to go back anyways!' I say, standing.

'Let's go back to your apartment..' Temari says.

'GAARA! GET YOUR SEXY ASS OUT HERE!' I yell, walking through the door. A shirtless Gaara walks out of his room. A towel around his waist, and he's drying off that to die for red hair.

'What's up babe?' He says, shaking his head.

'Uh...I..I uh..' I say.

'I'm just gonna...' Temari says, giving me a hug. I hear her retreating footsteps, an dthe door open and close.

'We've been through this before I think.' He says, getting closer to me.

'Y-yeah. But before... you weren't ...naked.' I say, and blush a deep red.

'So, what did you want.' He says, moving his face inches from mine.

'Uh..I..needed to.... Sasu..' I stutter, feeling his hot breath on my neck. I shiver from the sensation of his touch on my face.

Woah waoh waoh. Wait a second. Shiver? Sensation?!

'Dude!' I say, stepping back just as he leans in to kiss me.

'What?' He says, giving me that confused, innocent look.

'I..Sasuke! I have to go back to Sasuke!' I say, confused.

'What?!' He says, stepping back.

'No, I didn't mean! Wait!' I say, but he's already in his room. I hear the familiar click of the lock, and cry out in frustration.

'Gaara! Gaara...Dammit!' I yell, banging on the door.

'Both of you...hate me...' I say, as my hands fall to my side.

'Atsu? It's time to go.' Kankuro says, from the door.

'I'm....I'm coming...' I say, turning around, and wiping the tears from my eyes.

'Gaara...I love you.' I say, and folow Kankuro out the door.

When you don't get an I love you back...

I didn't think it would hurt that much.

'Goodbye Kankuro! I'll miss you, but I'll come visit again when they leave okay!' I say, waving at him.

'GOODBYE! I'm sorry!' He says, and I just smile and nod. As soon as I'm out of site, the act falls and I break down.

Cry...And cry...And cry...

'What the hell am I doing?!' I say, wiping my eyes viciously.

Well...It looks like your crying.' Someone says, and I look up.

There, leaning on a white freaking Pickett fence, was Kyouya Karasu.

'What the hell do you want?' I say, glaring at him.

'To help.' He says, and walks over to me. I push him away, but he forcebly hugs me pulling me to his chest.

And suddenly, I just can't hold back anything. Even the tears I was keeping back during my breakdown five minutes ago. It just all comes out.

'I-I slept with h-him. An-And got i-into a fight-t with Sasuke.Th-they both h-hate me..' I say, muffled seeing as I was pressed against his chest.

'It doesn't even matter. You can tell me everything, Love.' He says, stroking my hair.

And I did.

~~~~~

Short.

WOOOHOOO KYOUYA IS BACK BITCHES! AND he's taking advantage of Atsu at her weak point. Is he trying to get back in her good books?

AND Sasuke. Could he be agreeing to become a vessel RIGHT NOW?!

AND Gaara! He is pissed!

WHEN WILL ATSU MAKE UP HER MIND?!

Find out next time on.....

ATHEATITOIG!!

Yeah. That's the abbreveation for this damn story. Lmao.

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3