Chapter 26?...No..Chapter 27! I think..

Atsuaki's POV

I set my notebook down gently, then collapse depressingly onto my bed.

'This is so annoying.' I say, rubbing my temples. Where's Kabuto?

'He should be here by now.' I say, getting up again. I pace around, creating a draft. Finally I hear his triple knock, and rush to the door.

'Hi asshole.' I say, opening the door, and letting him in.

'Nice to see you too Atsuaki-chan.' He says, pushing his glasses up.

'Yeah yeah, now tell me your plan thing you mentioned.' I say, sitting down on the bed. He takes the chair at the desk, spinning to see me.

'Well, you see, I placed the wiretaps and cameras like you asked, but he doesn't do anything. Literally, he does nothing. He reads this book all day in his bedroom, and tells people to go away when they come to meet him.' Kabuto says, and I laugh.

'What book is that interesting?' I say, and he shrugs.

'Something called NaruSasu Doujinshi. I think it belonged to you.' He says, raising a brow.

'Oh god. He misses me!' I say, smiling. But seriously, a doujinshi?

Gayy...(No offense)

...

'So why exactly are you asking me to watch this guy? You know he's a Jinchuuriki right?' He says, giving me his signature glasses pose.

'Duh. And I miss him, so I spy.' I say.

((It's Gaara by the way. Lol.))

'If you miss him, why don't you just go visit?' Kabuto says, then facepalms.

Literally, he just facepalmed in front of me.

'I CAN GO SEE HIM?!' I say, jumping up.

'No. You are strictly to sta-Wait!' He says, but I'm already out the door.

'SASUKEEE!' I say, running to his door.

I see him close his notebook fast, then give me a confused smirk thingie.

'I'm going out for a bit, tell Orochimaru not to worry to much, Kay?' I say, smiling. I take off, running down the hall again.

'Wait!' He says, and I stop and turn.

'Huh?' I say, hand on hip.

'Your notebook.' He says, sheepishly handing me the black notebook.

'Did you..Did you read it?' I say, taking it from him.

'I'm sorry, I just..I got curious..' He says, and I can feel the betrayal on my face.

'No-It's..It's fine..' I say, masking my hurt.

Why would he? I can't..I can't believe..He read everything! Everything!!

'Atsu, wait..' He says, and I walk the way I came.

'I'm going to my room, don't catch up.' I say, yanking my arm away.

'Atsu wait!' He says, as I start to run. I can feel the prick of tears in my eyes.

'I can't believe..' I say, walking past Kabuto.

'What happened?' He says, and I just ignore him. Walking into my room, I quickly shut and lock the door.

'Wait..' I say, walking over to my desk. I look down at the dark blue notebook, calling out for me to-

What am I saying? Like I would do such a thing!

Grabbing it, I storm out of my room.

'Kabuto! Go give this to Asshole. Tell him that unlike someone, I didn't read it.' I say, throwing it at him.

'Uh, okay..' He says, and I walk back into my room.

'OH FUCKING YEAH!' I yell, remembering I can go see Gaara.

'I don't gotta deal with him, I don't gotta deal with him.' I sing, dancing around my room. I open the window, and I step out.

'What? Where are you going?!' Sasuke says from the door, out of breathe.

'Back.' I say, jumping out.

Landing with a thud, I dust myself off.

Looking back up to the abandoned hotel window, I sigh.

'And I thought night was gonna be relaxing.' I sigh, then start running again.

~~~~~~

Another short one :) Sorry guys, but I'll write a long one eventually. Atsu's gonna go see Gaara! (Who reads her old doujinshi regularly....)

I bet you guys wanna know about the things she wrote too.

When Sasuke actually gets enough respect back to talk to Atsu, he's gonna be PISSED.

Ah yesh, after her visit with Gaara ;3

He must miss her. :3 I miss Gaara..

Don't you guys miss cocky Gaara too?

I WWWUUUVVVV YOUS GUYSIES!!<3 Comment more though ;3

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3