Chapter 14: Gaara the Bi-polar

((To everyone who read the Kyouya the Hottie chappy before: It wasn't finished. In fact, it was supposed to be deleted before anyone read it. I changed everything from that chapter, so just re-read the last chapter, so that you don't get confused. Okay? Loves yous guysies! :))

'AGAIN!' Kemi yelled, glaring. She sure knows how to slave-drive someone..Remind you of Kakashi much?!

'WHAT IS IT EVEN CALLED. HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE IT?!' I yell, falling to the ground.

'Oh my god, we've been over this like four hundred times. It's called Kimimoso Otorinozuka. Pronounced KEMEE MOE SO OO TORI NO ZUKA. Geez, try harder. I know you can do it, Princess.' She says, rubbing her temples in annoyance.

'Fine.' I say, annoyed as well. IT'S UBER HARD!!

Focus..Okay, one...two...three!

I leap into the air, then begin to twirl. Not fast, but almost as if I was toe point twirling in slow motion.

'KIMIMOSO OTORINOZUKA!' I say. The ribbons that were wrapped up my hands slowly untied themselves, and twisted in a huge circle around me.

'DOING GOOD PRINCESS!' Kemi yells, watching me.

Smiling, I leap to different ribbons. Every where I touched, a different weapon would appear and I would through it at the straw dummies. I was thankful for the senbon that randomly shot out of my target. Thank the Hokage I didn't have to throw those.

I gently land on the ground, and smirk broadly at Kemisuma.

'Now who's the bad ass.?' I say, grinning.

'Well, technically I HAVE to say you are...seeing as  everyone agrees with the Princess..But we all know I am, Highness.' She says, cockily.

'OOH KEMI HAS JOKES.' I say, laughing.

'Yeah, but they are damn straight bad ass, Princess.' She says, grinning.

'Hey Princess..Wanna go out tomorrow? We can hit up all the shops in town, and have tea at that cute little restaurant, Highness.' She says, smiling.

'That would be awesome!How 'bout noon?' I say, standing. She nods, smiling.

'I'mma go home. Night Kemisuma.' I say, walking towards the gate.

'Goodnight, Princess.' She says, quietly.

The walk home was long and peaceful. Defiantly had some time to think. Okay, let's recap.

I'm in a relationship with Gaara. I'm spending a month in Suna. My birthday is tomorrow. Oh shit...My birthday is TOMORROW. I totally forgot. Anyways. On with the list.

I'm a Princess. I'm the next heir for the Land of Ribbons. I was fooled to believe that the Karasu family was my original clan. Nakira Zumataki killed my false father. She hired Langu to play the role of my father. Langu is an ex-Yaminaka member. He vowed to protect me till death...then tried to kill me.

Jeez. My life could be written as a story! IT's so..confusing..and shocking and sad...It would make a a good story too! (Lmao, had to do it.)

'Atsuaki?' Gaara says, as I walk through the door.

'Sorry babe. I was training.' I say, walking into the kitchen.

He was drawing..

'Whatcha drawing?' I say, sliding onto the stool next to him. I look down at the sketch pad. There was a red x in the corner of the page..Next to the words '#7 14th of Feb'

'I was drawing Kemisuma..I don't know why..' He says, closing the pad. What the hell?

'Oh..' Man, he was acting weird...