Chapter 23: For my own.

Kyouya's POV

My eyes widen as I look up to the girl I thought was the love of my life, saying she was about to kill me.

'W-what?!' I say, sliding back a bit.

'Please. This is easy.' She says, stepping forward.

'W-WAIT! Atsuaki!' I say, stepping back.

'Well, then get on with it.' A man with a snake-like completion says.

'Wait..This is one of your family members?' Another boy with a large..Buttbow? says.

'No, he..means nothing.' Atsuaki says.

'N-nothing?!' I say, standing.

'I've..heard of him. Kyouya Karasu, level one of the Yaminaka.' The boy says, raising his hand in front of Princess Atsuaki.

'How? 'She says, raising a brow.

'His clan, as well as yours, was eliminated, just like mine.' The guy with the butt-bow says.

'And? Why does that have anything to do with what I'm about to do?' She says.

'He's one of the last members of the only clan you truly belong to.' The snake man says.

'Orochimaru? How do you know that?' She says, bitterness in her voice.

'I did my research.' This Orochimaru guy says, grinning wickedly.

'I-I don't k-know what's g-going on!' I say, stepping back again.

'Shut up.' Atsuaki snaps.

'It's ironic really.' The snake guys says, smirking.

'What? Why?' Atsuaki says.

'Your killing a member of a group formed to risk their lives for you.Just the fact that your going to kill one is greatly amusing.' He says. I watch as the guy with the butt-bow lowers his hand.

'Do it. If he really is level one, he'll stop you without hurting you.' Butt-bow guy says.

'Sasuke...' She says, then nods. Turning to me, she takes out a black crystal sword. When did she get one of those?!

'Ready?' She says, grinning wickedly. I stand, but don't move.

'I won't.' I say simply.

'What?' She says, glaring.

'I won't fight you.' I say.

'Fine, makes this easier. ' She says. Suddenly she takes off, running right at me.

Kemisuma's POV

'This..is not happening.' I say, slumping down on the small couch.

'But it is, and you need to get a hold of yourself.' Kakashi-sensi says.

'Get a hold of myself?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?! THE PRINCESS IS MISSING, AND RUMORED TO HAVE TURNED TO A VERY BAD FORCE, AND NOW KYOUYA GOES MISSING!! YOU DON'T REALIZE..YOU..don't realize how bad this is..' I say, sitting back down. My head slumps down into my hands, and I try to silence the small sobs escaping my mouth.

'Look, I know your worried. We'll find them, okay?' Kakashi-sensi says.

'We won't. I think it's time you read this..' I say, taking the dirty piece of paper out of my pocket. My eyes scan over the cave-tainted paper, before passing it to him.

'To whom it may concern,

Stop following me, stop tracking me, stop looking for me. You won't find me, and you won't find Sasuke. The longer you look, the harder it will be to find me. Kemisuma, don't worry, I'm fine. And stop the Yaminka. I want you to dismember that group, and that's an order. Kyouya..I..want you to meet me at the Heaven and Earth Bridge at the Land of Grass around four in two days. I have important things to discuss with you. If you bring anyone else, I will know, and I will kill you.This is the last thing you will ever receive from me, so don't bother looking for more notes. Come looking for me, an dyou'll find me dead.