Chapter 26: KAWAII ^^

So...Did anybody notice the random Harry Potter thingy?

No?

Okay then..

...

Oh..And I messed up. Her book? It's BLACK. Not red, like her hair. That was a mix up ^^

~~~~

Writing down everything on my mind, I fill up a good seven pages with things that I regret.

Like how I suddenly found out I was a Princess. Then my life flipping for the worse.

But at least I'm where I can be happy and not worry about affecting other people.

Like Gaara..

'Atsu?' Sasuke says, and I set the pen down. Spinning in the chair, I smile.

'Wassup Sleapyhead?' I say, stopping.

'You sleep in my room a lot..' He says, grinning. I laugh as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes, then shakes his head like a dog.

'I like seeing your morning face babe.' I say, coming to sit on the edge of the bed.

'I'm surprised Kabuto thinks your still..you know..' He says, and I smack his arm.

'What are you talking about? I am still...you know!' I say, half grinning.

'Yeah, but how did he know I was?' He says.

'Maybe he swings both ways. His perv radar was turned up at the time.' I say, and laugh.

'We've got training today.' Sasuke says, standing up.

'Yeah.' I say/groan.

'Oh come on, it's private training today. We can train together if you want.' He says, slipping his shirt on.

I pout, but don't say anything.

'I know you like me shirtless, but can't have Kabuto getting the wrong idea.' He smirks.

'Who says I'm not a secret lesbian who thought you had nice man boobs?' I say, trying not to laugh.

'Man boobs?!' He says, pulling his shirt down. I walk over to the desk, opening the second drawer. I placed it there last night. Picking it up, I watch as Sasuke pretends to jiggle his man boobs.

'I was-I was kidding you nerd! You don't have man boobies.' I say, walking out of his room.

'I need a shower, then I'll meet you in the dojo. Kay?' I say, turning to wave at him.

'Bye babe.' He says, and I wave and walk down the hall.

Sasuke's POV

'Bye babe.' I say, and watch her walk away. I pick up my pants, slipping them on. Yeah, I sleep in boxers when Atu's here.

Jealous? ( T_T YES. )

I take a seat at the desk, opening the drawer I keep my journal.

'Empty?' I say, then notice the black one on the desk.

'Atsu..' I say, and realize she took my dark blue one by mistake.

Should I..?

No I shouldn't..

Opening to the first page, I start to read the first line.

I'm losing...

'Losing..?' I say, reading on.

~~~~~~

SHORTEST. CHAPTER. EVER.

Period. That's the shortest I've ever written, and actually published.

Yeah..I gotta get off soon cuz my mommy is a meanie cowhead.

SOOOO...

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3