Chapter 22: *This Chapter Has No Name*

• Dedicated to HEY dont aid me (Aiden. I love you dude)

Kyouya's POV

'Okay. Three..Two..One..NOW!' Kakashi says, and we jump through the nice large hole. Dusting ourselves off, I take in my surroundings.

'A..dead end?' I say, looking at the wall of earth in front of us. There was a good ten feet from the hole to the wall of dirt.

'Damn. They knew!' Kakashi says.

'How..How did they know?!' I yell, punching the wall.

'Come on..Let's just go..' Ferra says, tugging my arm. As I follow her out of the small opening, I notice Zero. She was lingering in the hole, running her hand along the wall.

'Go on ahead. I'll be right out.' I tell Ferra, and turn around.

'Hey.' I say, climbing through the opening again.

'Hey..' She says, both palms pressed against the dirt wall.

'It'll be okay...She's only been gone for two weeks..we've been on their trail for a while..' I say, touching her shoulder. She shrugs me off.

'You know..I think we need a talk with her brother..' She says.

'Her brother...I don't think I've met him..' I say.

'Well, let's go back to the Leaf..see if we can find anything out..' Zero says, and I nod.

'You won't.' Kakashi-sensi says from the opening.

'Why not?'

'Her brother is currently tracking down the family that murdered his entire clan near the Land of Grass...' He says, and a small whimper comes from Kemisuma.

'The family..He's a Karasu?!' I exclaim.

'Yeah..Inuyasha Karasu. Know him?' He says.

'No..He's my cousin though..' I say, surprised.

'I..I have a relative..' I say, my eyes widening.

'Well, this is just grand.' Kemisuma says, her voice cracking.

'Hey..It'll be okay..I promise.' I say.

'Your wrong..It's going to be a whole lot different..' She says, handing me a dirty piece of paper.

Taking it from her, I read through it.

'Oh no.'

Atsuaki's POV

'Sasuke..Let's train..' I say, walking passed Kabuto, to where Sasuke was sitting.

'Kabuto. We're going to the dojo. Don't catch up.' He says, and I follow him out.

'Sasuke...Does Kabuto seem to be..acting strange?' I say, as we enter the dojo.

'I guess. Don't care.' He says.

'Okay..Uh..What do you want to work on first?' I say.

'Atsu.. I dind't mean to be an ass. I just don't care for Kabuto..And let's work in the same pattern as Yesterday's. ' He says, stepping back.

'Wait..Before we begin...' I start.

'What is it Atsu?' He says, walking over to me.

'Just..Just promise me you won't take up Orochimaru's body offer..Promise me.' I say, as he holds my waist.

'Atsu I..I promise. Do you know why I promise?' He says, his hand on my cheek.

'Why?' I say.

'Because.....If your..... willing to help me get to what I want most, then.. I'm willing to let you.. choose some of my actions. Because I don't want to lose you again. I love you.' He says.

'Sasuke..I love you too.' I say, and he leans down and kisses me.

'You know..I don't ever want to lose you either. Sasuke..I'm in love with you again.' I say smiling.

'You already know I feel the same. Because we are meant to be. Not attracted to each other because of demons.'

'You know..Your right. I knew something about you was perfect.' I say, laughing.

'You know..At one point your going to have to get rid of these obstacles... you call feelings...' Orochimaru says, and I glare.

'Orochimaru. Please leave, we are beginning training.' Sasuke says, emotionless.

'Ah yes. Sasuke has it down well. He only feels affection towards you. That's the only feeling he has. Besides hatred..For his brother non the less.' He says, giving his stupid grin.

'Oh please. You think I still feel things?' I say, glaring harder.

'You don't?' He says.

'I don't.' I say.

'Then prove it.' He says, and a person is pushed into the dojo.

'W-where am I?!' The person says, and my eyes widen when I realize who it is.

'You think I can't kill him?!' I say, my eyes widening. I hide my emotions as much as possible.

I have to kill him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAH. I'M SO MEAN.

So..Who is it? Have a guess? COMMENT IT!!!

Look it's Sasuke! ----->

YOU KNOW HE'S ONE SEXY BEAST MAN. I wanna marry him :3

AND I AM.

Hi. I'm Atsuaki Uchiha, who are you? :DDDDDD

Fair winds Wattpaders! <3 :D