Chapter 18: Random Crap.

'I don't need bodyguards. No one is gonna try to kill me.' I say, rolling my eyes. Naruto was trailing behind me, occasionally pocking me and saying 'You don't look like a Jinchuuriki.'

'I don't know how you could...Your so nice..' Sakura says, glancing at me uneasily.

'Seriously. I'm not any damn different than I was when I was part of Team 7.' I say, glaring.

'Oh yeah..Team 7..' Naruto says.

'Sasuke..' Sakura says, looking to the floor.

Damn..So even Team 7 is taboo to these guys?

'You know...I heard that Naruto has a new trainer..' I say, looking forward.

'Oh yeah! Pery-Sage! I'm so awesome that he chose me!' He says in my ear.

'Oww. And this isn't Pokemon. He didn't 'choose' you. You probably bribed him or something...' I say, rolling my eyes. To think..A Sannin teaching him..And Tsunade teaching Sakura...And Orochimaru teaching Sasuke!

I'm such a loser..No Sannin for me.

'Pokemon...?' Sakura says.

'Ahh forget it..Where's Shikamaru?' I say.

'Here.' He says, jumping from a tree.

'Wonderful.' I say, rolling my eyes again.

'Hey Naruto! Knock i-NARUTO!' I hear Sakura yell, as she runs after a very scared Naruto.

'Well..Looks like it's just you and me..' Shikamaru says, putting his hands behind his head.

'Yeah, get lost.' I say, then jump into the trees. I start running along them, knowing that someone will still be following me.

'What?' I say, as I come to a little cabin I brought Sasuke too a while back. Running my hand over the shingles, I notice a loose one.

'You have got to be kidding.' I say, as I peel the shingle back. There was a small purple note, with my name written on it in dark blue.

'Sasuke..' I whisper, opening it.

Yo,

I heard about your 'plan'. Orochimaru said it'd be a good additon to his...collection..if you joined. Plus..I kind've miss you...Don't tell anyone about this note. If you refuse, whatever. In two weeks, meet us at the Hevean and Earth Bridge in the Land of Grass at one. We'll be waiting,

Sasuke.

Misses me..?

'Finally.' someone says, out of breathe. I quickly hid the note in my tan pouch, and look up.

'Temari?' I say, surprised.

'Yo. I thought you were dead.' She says, and I run to hug her.

'I've missed you dude. You have no idea.' I say, letting go.

'Same. You kinda up and left for a while. You've been here?'

'..No..I've been in the Land of Ribbons. Currently on probation in Konoha.' I say, rolling my eyes.

'Oh, that sucks balls. Wanna come back to Suna for a while? Two weeks maybe?' She says, smirking.

'What?!' I say, worried. Did she somehow..read the note?

'We miss you. Gaara..misses you. He just won't talk long enough to say it. All he says all day is 'I lied. I lied. I lied.' Over and over again..Just..Come. No one will know. Make a lighting clone.' She says, giving me a half-hearted smile.