Chapter 25:Hehee...I forgot the name the first time...

((So..I've decided no sequel. There wasn't a plot to this story, so everything is very jumbled and confusing. And it's mostly based on the romance between the characters Atsuaki meets. I don't really feel like I should continue writing this, but I will for the benefit of the readers who actually enjoy reading it. I've also decided that I'm going to start another Naruto fan fiction, that actually has a plot and a lay out of the story. Thanks for reading everyone :) ))

Atsuaki's POV

'I can't believe him! And Kemisuma too!' I say, slamming my fist into Sasuke's bedroom wall.

'Atsu, your gonna have to get over it. No feelings, remember?' He says, giving me a 'I'm in a mood, so I'm not gonna show my feelings' look.

'I know. And you know that your the only one I want, it's just...it's hard. To find out your feelings were all fake. Damn it! I hate being a princess!' I yell, slumping down onto the bed.

'Why don't you..write it all down? Write down your life..in this little black book. All of your feelings...about everything. Write it down..I do it too.' He says, showing me a small black book. I take it, and flip through the peach pages.

'You do it?' I say, and he pulls out a dark blue one.

'Matches your hair.' I say, with a small smile.

'Yeah, that's why yours is black.' He says, placing his book on the desk.

'Black? I have red hair...' I say, but he dismisses me.

'Sasuke...Can..Can I ask you something?' I say, walking over to where he was slumped down in the corner,

'Shoot.'

'Well...Why..Why are you so set on killing your brother? I mean..I know he killed your clan and all..And your an avenger. Which makes you amazing by the way....But isn't killing him what he wants you to do? Isn't that why he tells you to hate him?' I say, confused on his actions.

'What he wants me to..?' He mumbles. He stands, grabbing my hand. He leads me to his bed, pulling me down beside him.

'Don't worry about it babe.' He says, pulling me closer. I snuggle tighter into his chest, feeling the small prick of tears coming on.

'I just want to help you..' I say.

Kemisuma's POV

'Zero! Where's Seven?!' Kyouya yells, sitting at the small table in the center of our headquarters.

'What are you talking about? She's right there!' I say, pointing to our smallest member.

'Uh no. I mean Langu. Where is he?' Kyouya says, and my eyes widen.

'What? I need him to file a report on the palace security for tomorrows night shift.' He says, nonchalant.

'One..Seven has't been part of the Yaminka in three years. What happened to you?' I say, placing a hand on his shoulder

'What are you doing?!' He says, standing up.

'W-what?' I say, stepping back. Somethings wrong.

'Rule 15. Never show affection to any other member of the Yaminaka. Feelings are prohibited.' He says.

'What? We haven't followed those procedures in over five years! What happened to you?'' I say, stepping closer.

'Nothing happened to me! I've been in my apartment for about an hour, but other than that, I've been on duty!' He says, confused. Why was he acting like this?!

'No. You've been missing for a while. We were out looking for Atsuaki, then you disappeared!' I say, raising my voice.

'What has gotten into you! You yoursel;f said to never address the Princess without honorifics!' He says.