I Have Returned

I have kinda returned!!!! I am on like a semi-hiatus due to school, swim, piano, vocal lessons, and go check out petal entertainment on instagram since I am currently a trainee. But, I'll try to make this longer.

_____

(This will mostly be in 1st POV"

Today was the day I return to the capital of Silla. I was to arrive, but I declined, however, the people were trying to look for me. Trying to get a glimpse of the unknown second princess of Silla. However, I was not on my way to the castle, I was where a bar was.

I had walked into the bar and immediately was interested in the gamblers on the second floor. Two men were gambling. One was a man with a child, and the other seemed to be the winner in most games. The man who shuffled the dice caught my attention most. He shuffled, but then lifted the cup slightly,  flipped one of the dice in the cup very secretly. Then lifted the cup.

"You lose", the winning man said, chuckling.

"No! Please! It's all I have!" The one with the child protested.

"Then I shall let you play again. Except it is for your neck", he held the knife up to the man's neck,"But the child's neck would work too."

I stepped in. (Just saying, you have a mask on and your outfit is similar to Sam Maek Jong..... seeing you take after him)

 seeing you take after him)

"I shall play."

"Who are you?" The gambling winner stood up.

"You shall see."

He sat back down and laughed

"Alright, if you win, I'll give you everything I have won today. If not, I'll have your neck."

"If I win, I get what you win and your neck."

He nodded and the man shuffled the dice. But before he could change the dice, you slammed your hand on the cup.

"Why don't you open the cup now?"I stared at him, but the man who I was against was now staring at me.

"What do you think you are doing?!"

I immediately stood up and yelled.

"Look here! This man has been cheating everyone who has gambled against him! I have seen and known! So open the cup if you have not been cheating!"

The man stood up and grabbed my collar. In all honesty, his breath reeked of alcohol. 

"Who do you think that you can walk in and do that?!"

I pulled down my mask.

"Because I am the second princess of Silla."

In fear and shock, he dropped to the ground and apologized immediately.

Everyone in the room bowed their head.

I simply walked over to the cup, reshuffled it, and lifted it up.

"You lose."

He scrambled over and shoved his winnings toward me, then kneeled, holding a knife toward me, signaling to kill him.

Instead, I dropped the knife. And he looked up in surprise.

(Jeonha is your highness

Gong ju is princess

Pyeha is your majesty)

"Jeonha, I lost, you wanted my neck."

"No, I don't want your neck. I want you to change your ways." I looked down."You are afraid of failing and losing, you are weak compared to everyone else. Clever, but no cheaters win in life, endure hard times to get to better ones."

I picked up the winnings and walked over to the man and child.

"These I present to you, take care and do not gamble anymore. It may harm the child and work hard to raise her."

He bowed and nodded"But Jeonha, please you won this."

"I need no more, I have too much, and you are more in need than I am, if you do not take this gift, I will add on."

He nodded and thanked me.

So I walked by and dropped a bag of gold in the child's hands and whispered.

"Take care of your Appa. What is your name?"

The girl replied."So Yujin"

"Then Yujin-ah, remember me, and I will remember you."

She excitedly nodded and ran off to her Appa.

I sighed and continued my way to the palace. However, when I arrived, I heard my mother scream. I turned to the head court lady that served her.

"Is she all right."

"She is worried gong ju, the other princess has been sent to Baekje, and they are in danger."

I didn't listen any more and burst into the room.

"Eomonim! What have you done!"

She paused to look at me.

"You must not go to Baekje. You must train the Hwarangs."

"You are crazy."

"Please, you are the only child I can depend on. ."

"Eomonim.."

"Jihyun, please, I have to prepare the Hwarangs and, you know how to train them. You will be living with them. You will not disappoint me."

I simply bowed my head.

"Ye eomonim."

I turned around and walked toward the door. But she had called my name. I paused.

"I'm happy you are back, my child."

I simply just walked off, knowing that was just a lie.

I walked outside, but no one was there. So I walked to the Hwarang house. But on the way, I saw a disciple and a Hwarang training. The Hwarang was getting frustrated. I watched his movements, and the way the disciple was training him. It didn't fit his style and actually hindered his movements in the training. The two began to argue after he failed.

But I knew those Hwarangs.

So I walked and separated the two.

"You two, stop fighting, Hansung meet me tomorrow here for training. Dan sae it was nice to see you"

I then continued to walk to my room in the Hwarang house. Hansung and Dan sae watched me walk off. Then Hansung finally processed what he saw.

"Jihyun is.... back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hope you liked! Please comment what story I really need to update. FOLLOW VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Listen to the other OSTs they are really awesome.

February 4, 2017

11:26 AM Los Angeles