Hansung

First POV

"Jihyun... is back?"

Flashback

I was waiting for Hansung and Dansae. I told them to meet me in the courtyard. I was with my brother, Jinheung.

"Jinheung oppa , they are coming right?"

"Don't worry they will."

"Jinheung oppa, eomma said that you might be separated with us. Sook Myung left us, but I don't want you to leave too."

He bent down to me. And took out his pocket knife, then carved a heart on his wrist. Then grabbed mine and did the same.

"Yah! That hurts! What is that for?!"

"If we are separated in the future, we have this mark. Because there is a chance that I would lose the bracelet we all have."

I nodded and smiled. He hugged me and said." Don't forget me"

"Yes master Ji dwi!"

"What's that name for?"

"Well, mom gives you the name Sam Maek Jong , you're real name is Jinheung. So why I can't I give you a name to remember you. Since you might need one soon."

He nodded, kissed my head and left. And right at that time, my mother walked out for her walk and Hansung arrived with Dansae.

"Hansung oppa!" I ran towards Hansung waving excitedly.

"Jihyun-ah!" He smiled and ran toward me. We hugged then I turned to Dansae.

"Dansae oppa annyeonghaseyo!"

"You don't need to be formal, I'm a panju(half-breed)"

"No, it doesn't matter what blood we are. The true bone rank is stupid, we are all equal, since we are all human beings, I hate see someone suffer while another is doused in riches."

After that, Hansung and I played. Dansae helping us if we fell.

My mother was watching, and I had no clue.

Flashback done

(The next day)

I stood in front of the Hwarangs. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the second princess of Silla! I will be training you!"

I hear groans.

"Did something happen last time?" I asked the advisor, master We Hwa.

"Sunwoo was shot by princess Sook Myung."

"Ah" I murmured, "Eomoni most likely ordered her to do it."

I turned to the Hwarangs again.

"I will be training you in groups! I want to talk to everyone individually to find your strengths and weaknesses."

At that moment people burst through the door. 

I was pulled to a few faces, my sister, a girl, and the 4 boys.

I looked at them and yelled.

"Who are you?!"

"Gong ju nim! I am Ahro!"