A Little Laughter

Heyyy I m back from the dead, I literally had a meet and now I have to fly out to Boston! I hope you guys like it and please request something, it can even be a random imagine and I'll write it!

~~~

"So... I guess she's really sick huh." Sookmyung sighed and turned away.

"Well, what'd you expect to happen?" We-Hwa (The old man who leads Hwarang) chuckled and stood next to the princess.

Sookmyung simply stared forward, attempting to comprehend the old man's words. What on earth did he mean?  No one expected her to do something like this unless...

"What do you know, that I don't?"

"That your mother is a lunatic and is an absurd ruler" WeHwa responded almost immediately and smiled at the princess.

Hearing this, Sookmyung raised her hand and he turned his head, almost preparing for the pain.

"Well, aren't you going to hit me? I'm simply an old man, you need not be afraid"

"Shut up, let us wait for them to arrive and then we will make the final conclusions"

~~~

"What do you mean you know?!"

"Jinheung seems to have told me everything, a few moments before you came"

"How are you so calm?" Jonghyun finally interrupted the conversation. And Jihyun thew a 'seriously' look. 

"Right, that woman... traumatized you intensely? Is that how I should put it?"

"Nah, that woman made me into a bada**"

"Dang... I didn't think you'd be this pissy"

From then on the ride was almost completely silent, until a person went flying off their horse. Everyone stopped to help the person and started laughing once they saw who it was. 

"Yah! Moomyung! What're you doing here?!" Sooho yelled at him and hoisted him up.

"We thought we'd join in on the fun, but Hansung--"

"Wait,  Hansung?" Jihyun questioned.

"Yeah, he came back to visit his brother"

"Hansung scared my horse and it started running uncontrollably"

Everyone started laughing, knowing Hansung probably did it either on accident or on purpose, but it seemed very much like something only he would be able to do.

Moments later, Hansung, Yeowool, and Banryu arrived and Banryu grabbed Hansung's ear and began scolding him, once they were off their horses. He eventually escaped thanks to Yeowool and was now standing behind Jinheung, in an attempt to hide from the world.

It got late very quickly, so everyone stopped at an inn, to stay for the night, and they all got one big room, as the Jihyun was actually good friends with the hotel owner and they got to stay for free, not before Jihyun and Jinheung both slapped a big bag of gold onto the table, refusing to stay if the owner didn't take the money. So the owner ended up accepting their offer, bowing graciously in thanks.

~~~

Everybody had showered and returned to the room except for Jihyun, so the boys decided to have some fun.... 

Hansung, Jinheung, and Sooho were battling with pillows. Jonghyun was teaching Moomyung how to write, which resulted into... um face painting with ink. And Yeowool was teaching Banryu some facial ideas.

Jihyun walked in and froze, observing the situation before her.

Hansung: "Yah Hyung! You'll pay for that hit!"

Jinheung: "Come and get me losers!"

Sooho:  "I'm gonna win this!"

The pillows were flying everywhere as they ran around the room tackling each other.

Jonghyun and Moomyung now had unibrows, goatees, mustaches and little smily faces all over their faces. 

Jonghyun: "I'm Young-shil, you Hwarang must listen to my command!"

Moomyung: "ah, ah, don't you think you're being too harsh?"

Jonghyun: "When I grew up I never---"

And then there was Yeowool and Banryu...

Yeowool: "And applying this to your face really makes it shine and clears the oils"

Banryu: "You seriously do this every single day?!"

Yeowool: "Of course, thats how I'm the pretty one!"

Banryu :*rolls eyes and continues to listen*

Jihyun just slowly... backed out for a little longer.

~~'

this is really short but I hope you liked it, comment what you think! vote if you like! and dont forget to follow! BAiiiiiii I have to head off to boston now