Secrets

This may or may not be short, I think I may be busy all of March due to piano competitions and all that poop. For now, enjoy.

~~~

"Ani, he knows because..."

  (Play Music)  

Hansung stopped searching him. He stopped at his wrist. He then walked over to me and held my wrist up to the light.

"Ji Dwi is... Jinheung?"

He looked straight at Jinheung.

"You, you, YOU WERE THE REASON I NEARLY DIED?! I THOUGHT I WAS PROTECTING THE RIGHT PERSON!!"

He ran up to Jinheung at grabbed his collar. He never got this mad. Never is a strong word, but I have never seen him act this way. especially toward Sunwoo. 

I stood there, until he threw a punch at Jinheung.

"HANSUNG!!" He looked at me too, angrily, then got up and began to storm off.

"Yah! Wait Han--" I had grabbed his shoulder, but was met with a sharp slap to the face.

(Listen to the music for a little)

Fire filled his eyes, I stared straight into his. Hansung never acted like this. 

He growled at me.

"You should've told me, you should have told me what was going on. I thought you trusted me, and would have trusted to tell me who your brother was! I thought you trusted me! I-i  thought you would've told me..."

He stomped back to his room.

I looked to Jinheung. He had gotten up and dusted himself off. He looked at me with pity.

"Jihyun, Maybe you two being friends isn't--

"It's fine. It's nothing you need to worry of. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to my room. I have to visit somewhere  tomorrow."

~~

I walked around town, before stopping in front of the Suk household. I had met a mute child in town, I had made a promise to him. I would protect him. I had a history with some people who were mute all peasants in general actually, and his history made me want to protect them more

(I will find a pic eventually.)

 Today was the Hwarang's day off, so I expected Dansae and Hansung to be home. But I was not here to visit them, I was here to see their grandfather.

I had entered my servant followed, and the servants had immediately bowed deeply, but I laughed.

"Get up. You need not be so formal."

They, obviously were shocked, but got up from their spots.

I smiled and asked the nearest servant to me.

"Is Master Suk home?"

"Ye, gongju-jeonha."

I followed the servant, silently observing my surroundings. In the distance, hansung was training with Dansae, when Dansae noticed me, he nodded. However when Hansung saw me, he immediately turned away and scoffed. 

It hurt, knowing my best friend shunned me.

It hurt knowing, I lost his trust the night before.

(Just listen to the music for while)

I continued to follow the servant, right to where they were training. Master Suk was supervising them. It seemed they were succeeding in training seeing he had not hit any of them. Next to Master Suk was Master Youngshil and BanRyu.