For ___.... May Be the Only Solution

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, IT IS PARTIALLY BECAUSE IM LAZY AND I HAD NO IDEAS, I ALSO HAVE A BUSY SWIM SCHEDULE SO.....So... A few things first, I changed the title of the book and I most likely will change the cover as well. This is based sort of on a dream that I had, and will most likely be the longest chapter yet.... welp let's begin!

3rd POV ( will be used for this chapter, italicized are thoughts and you know, the past is bold and italicized)

Jihyun rose from her chambers and changed into casual clothing.... then headed out into the market... 

Once she arrived, she walked around. A silk mask covering her face as she went, in order to avoid any unneccesary attention that the crowds may draw. The marketplace was filled with gossip, and quite frankly, was the best place to hear how people think and laugh at the way society's mind works. The talk of the day was the Hwarang from Silla, it seems that turmoil has been ignited within them... hmm wonder why? Jihyun continued her stroll watching two bunnies hop along the side of the path, why can they be so free, yet the bustling city life could literally squash them at any moment? Honestly-- 

"Excuse me miss, are you going to be staring at that all day?" a merchant's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Ah, no. I was simply thinking to myself. Have a good day." Jihyun bowed and turned away from the merchant's booth.

Weaving through the sea of people, which seemed to increase by the minute in this city. She stopped upon one booth, filled with an assortment of weapons, and moved towards the items. One grasping her attention. It was indeed a beautiful sword with intricate fine details carved into it. Reaching her hand to grab it, the merchant of the booth, a large heavy man stopped her.

"Who are you? What woman wields a weapon in this city? These are only for men!"

"For men only? Quite sexist aren't you?" Jihyun (aka you.. are going to kick butt rn) picked up the sword easily and pointed it at the man. The man showed obvious surprise but was determined not to lose this argument.

"Either way, even if you can wield a sword, you would never be able to afford it you peasant!"

By now a crowd of people had surrounded the two. (so many crowds lol)

Jihyun simply threw a bag of gold onto the table and pulled down her mask.

"I am worth more. Than you. Can ever afford."

Gasps were heard around.

"He just offended the queen!" "She won't kill him will she?!" The queen!"

"My apologies your highness!"

"Hush, next time I visit, I expect to hear that you treat customers better than this. And you treat everyone with the same respect as you would treat a queen. That goes for all my subjects! We are only strong if we are bonded together with respect, not with anger and hatred harbored against one another. Take this as a free lesson"

With that, Jihyun walked away and she headed towards the palace. Once she arrived she sat in the castle gardens, examining the sword's details and structure, then rose again, blindfolding herself for practice. Jihyun often times practiced blindfolded and as she was told by her instructor, in order to be the master of the sword, you must know how it moves by feeling, not by watching it move. Wielding the sword, she practiced on a dummy, literally ripping it to shreds.

Suddenly another familiar voice was heard, and right behind Jihyun. She spun around and held the sword to the persons neck.

"A very fine sword you have there Jihyun."