Brother

Just saying, I have probably not done this many updates for a while. So onto the story.

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW...please

~~~~~

(FIRST POV)

"Ji Dwi, I would like to speak with you in private please."

I dismissed the Hwarangs, and Ji Dwi was standing in the courtyard. 

I walked down to him

I then stood in front of him and looked up at him and smirked.

"So you are Ji Dwi. Do I know you?"

He kept his straight face. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I studied his facial features carefully.

He spoke and smiled. "You're back Jihyun. I didn't expect you to grow this much."

 I smirked and began to walk.

"Follow me."

When we were out of the courtyard, I decided to strike up a conversation.

"You kept the name."

"I did. And it somehow was unintentional." He chuckled and messed up my hair.

We began to walk, and we walked out of the Hwarang house toward the forest.

"How do I know I can trust you, Ji Dwi? You could easily be a spy or an assassin."

He didn't answered, instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve, revealing the heart scar. Then his.

"I made this mark so if we were separated, we could find each other.

"You really are my brother."

We walked to the river and sat. 

Flash back

"MaekJong oppa! (I had to call him this in public) Where are we going?"

He simply smiled and continued to pull me forward.

We continued to run and I saw a river ahead of us. I stopped and was amazed.

"Woah. It's beautiful! MaekJong? Whe--!"

Jinheung had picked me up(Jinheung is what you call him at home, and in public, it's MaekJong) and threw me into the water. 

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"Is that how you treat your elders?"

"You're only older by two years!"

He jumped in and we had a water fight. Afterward, we were sitting on the rocks nearby laughing and joking around.

Flashback #2

There was a war. Aboji had had been killed in the fights taking place right outside of the palace. Eomoni was holding the two of us, we were scared, and she was crying. 

When the court lady told us Aboji died, Eomoni immediately started to panic.

"Go retrieve Pa Oh. We must keep the last Sacred Bones safe! And tell the general, he will be delivering Jihyun to Baekje, he will understand, and it is time, she is his child as well."

I turned to Jinheung.

"Jinheung oppa"I whispered."Where am I going?" There was clear fear in our eyes.

"I don't know, but I know that you'll be safe."

"But I don't want to leave you!"

"Gwenchanha, just remember the mark and saranghae donsaeng."

I nodded, and I hugged him.

"Nado saranghae Jinheung oppa."

Flashback Ends.

"Where have you been Jihyun?"

"Another kingdom."

"That doesn't answer where you went."

"Well, you know how you are my brother. However you are also not fully my brother."

He turned to face me.

"Did our mother have a child with another man? Are you a half-breed and are too scared to admit?"

"First off, I would not be ashamed of what blood I have. You shouldn't either. They are a subjects, but you can also have friends that are panjus, for example, Dansae was a panju, but a good friend. And second, yes, eomoni had a child with another king."

"Which kingdom?"

"Baekje."

He grabbed my shoulders. 

"WHAT?! YOUR RELATED TO THE CROWN PRINCE?!"

I just looked him in the eye and calmly replied.

"I am not."

This confused him greatly.

"I am not related to him. I will say that. I am the only true descendant of the Baekje throne."

"I trust you, but don't betray us. Does eomoni know?"

"Yes and No. She knows she is my mother. She knows he is the father. But she doesn't know I am the true holder of the throne."

"Then where have you been?"

"I have been residing in Baekje secretly. However my father can still rule, and he wants the throne, but I was sent to await the Crown Prince and I personally expose him. "

"Why you?"

"Because I made this mistake, I am responsible, and as a princess of two kingdoms, I must maintain the peace that he is trying to break."

!!!

Next chapter is training and talking with Ban Ryu.

Chapter 4 will be with Hansung and Minho.

Chapter 5 will be with Sunwoo and Ah ro I think

Chapter 6 will be with Ms. No face, Sook Myung

Chapter 7 is a everyone chapter in training.

Chapter 8 you meet a child.

Chapter 9 the main drama begins.

This is how it will go if I stay dedicated and the drama doesn't kill me entirely.

So I will watch the drama and we shall see how it goes.

This is me signing out.

Annyeong! Comment cote and follow!

February 5, 2017

1:52 PM Los Angeles