The Truths

Chapter 4

(I will be referring to Ji Dwi as Jinheung when not in public and when you are thinking)

So, as a general idea, you finish talking with Jinheung, give advice to BanRyu, train with Hansung, then talk with the queen, and cliffhanger

Your outfit can be similar to the style of BanRyu's robe and Hwarangs style. I will sketch it later. OR it can be similar to the second picture with Jinheung in it.

 OR it can be similar to the second picture with Jinheung in it

Have fun and comment your thoughts along the way! (please don't cuss

Have fun and comment your thoughts along the way! (please don't cuss... ;-;)

And ACTION

~~~

He looked at me. Tears welling up in his eyes.

"How could you be so prepared." I looked at him, and he continued speaking, "While I suffered. Everyone around me is ready, they suffer for me. And I am still here, while I--"

"Shut up." I turned to face him.

"I know everything that has happened in the Hwarang house. I was there at Baekje when you got locked up. I ran back to tell mother. The people believe Sunwoo is the king, but when they find out it is not him, will you be ready to take the impact?"

"I do not know if I am fit for king. I am simply a coward who is always ready to cover his face and hide. I let others die instead of me. He took things away from me, as I have against him."

"Many kings are cowardly, greedy, selfish. Only the great ones acknowledge that they are wrong and change. You may be cowardly, but you haven't given up yet. You better not give up, I will stand by you and help if you need me."

He smiled slightly. "Thanks."

I hugged him. "Any time."

~~~~

I began to walk back. Jinheung already left and returned to the Hwarang house. Walking around the town, I ran into a crying girl. Well she was standing and crying in front of, I believe, Master YoungShil's home.