I'm Changing

video credit to taigektou

I apologize for not updating recently, I do volunteer work all of Monday and Thursday, I have swim meets, practice, piano, homework that my asian parents assign, and so yeah. I have also been kinda lazy, I admit, and sorry again, but thank you for everyone's support!

warning, possibly sad, maybe not... I don't think it'll be too sad.

~~~

"Jihyun."

You turned abruptly. There stood Hansung. Your eyes widened and you were about to run, but he had already engulfed you into a hug.

"I found you. And I never want to lose you again."

You tensed, and threw him off of yourself.

"What the hell!"

"Jihyun, what's wrong?!"

"What's wrong! Everything's wrong! And you're asking me?!"

"Jihyun! You're acting crazy!"

You raised your voice higher and pushed him onto the ground.

"I'm crazy huh?! I kept a secret from you, which was wrong, but you completely ignored me for who knows how long! And now you come over  and say you love me?! Then after that I'm sent away because I'm useless and I become the ruler of this land, partially out of my will! "

You raised your hand to hit him, but you couldn't do it. No matter how hard, you just couldn't.( I'm sorry to the one who wanted them to break up, I don't want them to)

"Just leave. It's gonna happen again. I'll always gonna be left alone, and I'll eventually be forgotten again."

And with that, you left, with hansung in tears.

He propped himself up against the wall. "Why Jihyun? Why?"

~~~

Flashback (kind of)

The queen summoned the older princess to her chambers for a task.

"SookMyung-ah, do me a favor."

"Ne, eomonim."

"I want to take over Baekje, and add it to our lands, and, I know, the king is stepping down soon. However, Jihyun is there and will become the--"

"I understand eomonim"

"Good, and don't fail, in order for this to work, she must die"

~~~

Sookmyung stood and watched the scene unfold. Then stalked off to follow you. She knew regret was to follow her, but, she couldn't disobey.

(In her POV)

"Yah, where is this girl? She went off this way..."

I kept walking around the castle carefully, I turned the corner and finally found her chambers. Slowly, I opened the door and entered. She.... she wasn't there..... but--

*Suddenly, Jihyun appears and a sword was at Sookmyung's neck*

Jihyun scowled. "Why are you here?"

My eyes widened, "Jihyun."

"I know why you're here."

"Listen, it's not me, I really don't--"

Her face was stonelike. (I was gonna say, it looked like she didn't give a shit for what she said kekekeke me when I'm tired and writing this)

"I don't care anymore. Run back to mother and tell her to leave my new kingdom alone."

Jihyun let her sword down, and walked to her bed.

"I may or may not return, we'll have to see...."

"Ne, dongsaeng. I hope you come back."

I turned away and before I left, I could hear her.

"Liar, no one wants me after what I've done."

~~~

(Later that night)

[Hansung attempted to kill himself, out of the sadness he was consumed by, (that made no sense). Sookmyung, ran off into the woods the end. (jkjk you'll see what really happens next update)]

You sat on your mattress and looked out the windows.

sighing, you flop on the bed.

"I'm.... changing"

~~~ 

I dont know what happened to this chapter, I'm sorry its short

Word Count: 601 words

June 9, 2017

1:53 PM Los Angeles