Please survive

I am really sick right now. No joke, within a month, I got the flu twice. My head is horribly in pain, however HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! This will be a short chapter. Sadly, Hansung is supposed to die in Episode 18. Spoilers, hehehe nuuuuuu. I am making a variation off of it. But it'll still be sad.

Btw I reread it and I think it is crappy

~~~

We walked. Well, the Hwarangs were complaining. I understood their pain, but then, it started getting on my nerves.

"Shut up!" I turned around, with fire in my eyes." If you complain about little things like this. You will never be able to succeed in being a true Hwarang. I should just give you all fails every time I hear a complaint."

There were no more complaints however something kept annoying me, and I didn't know what it was.

Hansung walked up to me and gave me his signature smile.

"What?"

He smiled wider.

"What are you doing?"I looked at him, raising my eyebrow at his behavior.

"Something's wrong. And you're not telling me!"

I sighed. He knows me too well.

"I think someone is going to get hurt. I don't know how, but someone."

"Don't worry too much! We aren't going to get hurt!"

He ran off to find Sunwoo.

"I hope you don't get hurt. But you might. Seeing everything takes a turn for the worst." I murmured quietly.

We finally arrived to the village. Makmang village.

There were people dying due to the epidemic, but, they seemed better than before.

"You see this, you see how much they go through. And you have absolutely have no right to complain about what you have."

For the rest of the day, the Hwarangs looked guilty, especially my brother.

Time skip, cuz I'm lazy right now.

We returned to the Hwarang house. All the Hwarangs assembled in the learning room, but Sunwoo and Hansung weren't here. 

Sunwoo then opened the doors, holding Hansung in his arms. My eyes widened in shock. Sunwoo walked in and placed him on the ground.

"H-Hansung..." I slowly walked to him in shock. I fell to my knees. I couldn't tell what was what. He promised. I promised. But something always got in the way. This was the worst. 

"Hansung! Wake up! Stop joking! Stop!" Yeo wool was yelling at hansung, tears streaking down everyone's faces.

Not mine. Not yet. Not now.

I placed my head on his chest.

His heartbeat was faint.

"Hansung!"I picked him up and ran to the infirmary.

There was evident blood on his hands. So I fixed that first. I pulled down his robes. There was an deep cut right in front of his heart. I had to stitch it quickly. Or he'd, he'd 

Die

I finished, and listened to his heartbeat again. It was beating steadily. He was breathing very shallowly.

"Thank goodness."

His eyes opened slightly.

"J-Jihyun. You were right but I might not survive."

"Don't say that Hansung! You'll survive. You promised me."

"Ha, I'll try, but, I, don't know anymore. My halboji won't be happy to hear this. I should've just died! I'm useless! Why couldn't Dansae be the full breed and me the panju, things would've been better."

"No it wouldn't. I would've still wanted you as my best friend. No one would be better than you. It doesn't matter what your halboji says anymore. You're with me."

I held his hand up to my face. He smiled, then..

His eyes closed again.

Neither of us knew

Dansae was outside, silently crying.

"Hansung. Dongsaeng. Please. You need to. Please survive."

~~~

This'll make u cry just by watching with no captions.

I was crying

I was crying.....

And a shoutout to BTS. With their amazing comeback!