Individual Thoughts

The group stayed in their rooms for the night, however, two were not with them. And had not joined them for the entire night. (I wonder who they are....)

Jihyun on the other hand,was in her chambers, attempting to calm down after the series of events that took place only a few minutes before.

Flashback

"Eomma, how are children made?"

"Well, it is a complicated process you see." She sighed, before pausing again.

"Why do you ask such a question Jihyun?"

"Because I don't look like you or appa. Jinheung oppa looks like appa, and Sooyeon eonni looked like you..."

Her eyes widened in shock.

Jihyun not supposed to find out about the secret. And she could tell that if this conversation continued, it would be revealed. If it were revealed, Silla would fall to ruins.

"Jihyun-ah, why don't we wait for this conversation later, when you're older?"

"Arraseo eomma.."

The child skipped away to find someone to play with... Her "mother" watching her run off into the distance, turned away from the scene and began to plan what she would do with the child.

End

Jihyun now understood why she had not revealed her true genetics

Jihyun POV

That dratted woman didn't want to be overpowered. Tch. selfish, greedy, only wants power and land. She cares not-- There is no point in complaining over something I have completely no control over. I can only change myself, I cannot change what others think of me or how they think of things.

With that conclusion I rose from my chambers.

Flashback

Jihyun ran out of the gates and down the stairs. She was marveled by by her surroundings, with all the different stands and all the different things there were to be sold. Continuing her journey, she ended up buying a small bunny animal (idk what to phrase it as). Admiring the toy she hadn't noticed where she was walking and ended up running into the back of a boy, with him were a bunch of other boys.

"Hey look at this runt! Oh, what do you have there?" He snatched away your newly bought bunny stuffed animal.

"Hey! That's mine!" Jihyun attempted to jump up and reach her bunny.

The boys endlessly teased her and pushed her around, to the point where she began to cry.

"Ya! Give that back to her!" A little boy had ran in front of her and kicked them in the groin. The boys finally surrendered and the boy gave you the stuffed animal.

"Kamsahabnida.." Jihyun quietly thanked the boy.

"No problem!" He gave you a big grin and stuck a hand out to help you.

"I'm Hansung!"

"I'm Jihyun.."

"Are you shy? Don't be! I'm really nice! And smart!"

Jihyun smiled at the boy.

"That's good"

"I really am!"