By Your Side

I'm still sick, and I am apparently not allowed to go back to school till Thursday. Ugh, and I have so much makeup work. Anyway.

~~~

Dansae stood outside again. Silently crying. Another rare thing for him to do.

He silently prayed for Hansung to live. It had been 2 days since the incident.

Inside the room, I fed him medicine, helping him cure the poison in his blood. Also tending to the stiches, but mainly the medicine.

I walked out after tending to Hansung. When I didn't look at Dansae, I just asked.

"Dansae, why?" I myself was on the verge of tears. I didn't want him to die. Of course I didn't, he cared about me like no one else.

He didn't answer.

"DANSAE WHY!"

I looked at him finally. He too was crying. Sobbing even.

"Please don't tell me this was because of your grandfather."

He grimly looked down.

"He wanted me to kill the king. If not, Hansung would be looked down upon. If if I failed, he would" he paused," he would kill himself and Hansung."

"You should've waited. Your halboji doesn't know what rank I've broughten Hansung to. But Hansung. Is like a mouse, he is trapped often, and given no choices. But he wants to be free."

"I saw the letter he wrote. I know how he feels." He looked up,"What rank have you brought him to?!"

"He is my personal Hwarang. Personal Hwarang of a princess. He has more power than even Park YoungShil."

"H-how?!!"

With that I began to explain everything. Once I was done, we walked out.

"Do you understand now?"

"Ye, gongju jeonha."

"No need to be formal. Your still my friend. I hope Hansung knows though. You know, the truth-" I had the feeling of someone watching me.

"Dansae, go explain yourself to Sunwoo. By the way, he isn't the king. But he is my relative. So stop hunting."

Dansae thanked me, bowed and left.

I stared at the moon and sighed.( I took the pic)

"Hansung, come out

"Hansung, come out. I know your here."

He slowly walked up to me.

"Was everything he said true?"

"Yes. Like you said, Dansae is a good person." I turned around again. "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE INFIRMARY?!"

He smiled and laughed.

" I should be fine."

"No, go back and rest." I tried to push him towards the infirmary, you'd expect me to be strong, but he sat on the ground.

"But it's boooorriinnngggg."

I eventually gave up.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Come with me to my Halboji's house. And bring your real brother too!" He looked around then whispered," You know, Jinheung?"

"Fine."

He looked surprised.

"I didn't think you'd agree that easily."

" Of course I'd help you. Remember the promise we made?"

Hansung opened his mouth to reply. A voice then spoke.

"I'll always be by your side."

"Ji Dwi!" Hansung jumped. "How'd you know? Do you have magic powers? Can you teach me?!" Hansung was now very hyper.

I stood.

"Ani. He knows. Because..."

~~~~

Will you tell the truth or not?

I'm tired af, so I'm not gonna update till tomorrow. Here are two mini updates for ya guys.

February 14,2017

9:47 PM Los Angeles

Word count:495