Part 2 (I found you)

I followed my father to his chambers. It was silent. I had not said anything in fear that he would yell at me.

He turned to face me.

"Good. You have completed the task I have assigned you."

"Ne, aboji"

"Now do you understand why I gave you this role."

"No. I do not know."

"I did this. So you could become...

The new ruler of Baekje"

(2nd POV)

The Hwarangs slowly trotted on their horses, they were almost there to Baekje. They had left about a week after deciding to. Taking time to arrange everything, who would go, what clothing to wear... not really, and gifts. Coincidentally, this was the day, you were to be coronated, to become... queen of Baekje. Why?

"Aboji. Why?"

He simply looked at you.

"Why?" He chuckled after stopping to think. Stroking his beard.

"Why? You ask that question?" He then turned away to look towards the gardens, "The people have been complaining, wanting a new ruler, that was fair, did not want to harm, one that cared about the people."

"And could you not do that? I am only half of the heir."

"That's better than none isn't it?"

"I guess."

Your father gently grabbed your shoulders.

"Listen. What you do, everything you have done, has benefited someone else, even if it didn't benefit you."

With that you looked at your father and nodded.

"Then I will do my best."

"No. I know. You will be the best."

Now you stood in your chambers. Getting ready to be coronated in the afternoon. All of Baekje would be attending to see, you had demanded any class was allowed to come. Now was another hour or two of waiting. Tilting your head back, you closed your eyes, for just a moment, then there was a knock on the doors.

"You may enter."

One of the court ladies entered.

"Gong-ju nim, this boy brought his mother and a bracelet that he claims is yours. Is it?"

"Bring the child in."

She nodded and motioned the child and mother in. (you remember dis??)

Once the child saw you, he immediately ran up to you and handed you the bracelet. He didn't hug you... since he knew to not ruin your outfit.

"So you came?"

"Yes, gong-ju jeohna! This is my eomma!" He was quiet, "She didn't believe you would help her. So she didn't come sooner..."

You put your hand on the child's cheek.

"Do not worry, I would escort her, but you know, today..."

"Ye, gong-ju jeohna, I'm sorry for disturbing you.."

"No, no, no, that isn't what I meant. You and your mother are officially going to live in the palace." I looked towards the mother and motioned in a come hither motion.

"Please sit."

She seemed hesitant.

You then grabbed her wrist. (btw you are very skilled in medicine)