Revealed

Hwarang ended.... nuuuu

The pic's cool

~~~

"What secrets are you really holding?"

I froze.

"Don't pry into others lives."

"I have every right to do so."

"You have no power to interfere with mine."

I moved my shoulder from her grasp and dusted it off.

"You're a nobody. You have no background. And yet, my mother decides to make you the most powerful Wonhwa?"

I turned around and growled. "Why would you want to know?"

"You could easily be a traitor or spy. Eomoni welcomed you into her arms. Didn't she, dongsaeng?" She raised her eyebrow and smirked in satisfaction.

I glared at her.

"You know nothing about me! You left when I was three because of your sickness!" It was quite obvious she was trying to annoy me. "I am much more powerful than you! I hold a position you will never obtain, you will never know, because I won't say. Even if you kill me."

She pulled out her sword and put it right next to my neck.

"Then maybe I will. Just for you to tell me what you are holding back from the royal family."

"If you do, you will make many angry with you."

"I don't care. No one likes you anyways."

"Who are you to say anything?" I glared harder at her.

She glared back. "I am the first princess, I have more power."

I laughed slightly and smirked.

"You may be the first princess, but you are a puppet under Eomoni's hands. You cannot decipher your feelings. You are too much like her eomoni, unlike her, you are not as evil, cruel, and cold-hearted. But like her, you are greedy and blind. In the future, you may not know but you will fail."

We continued to glare at each other, then she dropped her sword.

"You're tough, but we are very different. But why do you think eomoni chose you to be the most powerful wonhwa?"

"I control my life, I do what I want. No one else is in charge of me."

She nodded turned and left.

I looked up to the sky.

"Why does everything seem to be going out of control again. I lost control (Lose control~... sorry I was listening to the song sooooooo go Lay!) and finally everything balanced. But now I fall again." I then looked forward again.

"But fate is leading me somewhere. I know it."

^^^

(3rd person POV)(for now)

Jinheung stood on the balcony in the Hwarang house. It was their day off, so nearly all the Hwarangs had returned to their houses for the day.

Earlier

Jinheung and Jihyun stood in the gardens. He had needed advice on what had happened the night before.

Jinheung sat on the throne. He was looking around and sat in the night, thinking. Many times he had came here in his true form, with his royal attire, his mother had always stopped him from sitting upon the throne. However, now, he chose to sit on that throne, and was ready to rule over Silla. But so much could go against him becoming king.