"You're a Cinnamon Roll!"

More of a drabble than a full oneshot

"You're a cinnamon roll!" You said out of nowhere as you walked into the room where your boyfriend, Newt, stood.

He smiled and knit his eyebrows in confusion. "What?" You walked over to him.

"I said, you're a cinnamon roll." "Well, love, I actually believe I am a Newt, not a cinnamon roll."

You crossed your arms. "You're a cinnamon roll and that's final."

"And why can't I be a waffle???"

You smirked and wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him closer so your chests were directly touching. You tilted your head up so you could see him. "Come on. A waffle? Seriously?"

Newt laughed. "And what exactly do you have against waffles? I think waffles are wonderful. Why do you think I'm a cinnamon roll, anyway?"

You playfully booped his freckled nose, making him grin. "Because you're incredibly sweet and fluffy."

"Fluffy?" He asked, looking at you like you were insane.

You rolled your eyes. "You know what I mean." Newt leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"See? You're incredibly sweet!" You exclaimed happily. "So it appears I am, Y/N/N." He smiled and tilted his head a bit. "But what if I don't want to be a cinnamon roll?"

You pecked his lips and engulfed him in a hug. "You can be whatever you want to be Newt." You whispered into his ear. "I'll love you just the same."