Teaching Newt How To Cook Would Include...

Lots and lots of small burns in the beginning but you heal them with ease
Him being very thankful for itHaving to teach him what each knife is for"No, Newt, that's not a butter knife. That's a meat cleaver.""That makes a lot more sense."Queenie sometimes coming over to helpMaking strudel with QueenieStrudel being the first successful pastry Newt can bakeSometimes Newt accidentally makes poisonous concoctionsThe two of you being cute nerds and pouring magical potions onto muggle food to see what happensE x p l o s i o n sPickett being very interested in what you two are doing but also kind of concerned"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE POT!?"
"Newt, it's just boiling. Calm down."
He once made the mistake of wrapping his arms around you from behind while he was watching you at the stove and caused you to burn your wrist pretty badlyNewt feels so bad about it for nearly a weekHaving to remind him multiple times that you were okay and it was fineFood fightsHaving to check the Niffler's habitat to retrieve stolen silverwareJacob helps Newt with pastries and occasionally puts some in his shopNewt becoming mediocre with cooking but pretty good at bakingHe definitely prefers to bake, which explains the pile of cupcakes, cakes, cinnamon rolls, and muffinsYou feed leftovers to the creaturesOn your birthday, Newt, Jacob, and Queenie joined forces to bake you the most extravagant and delicous cake everIt was all Newt's ideaNow Newt helps you a lot when cooking mealsAlways having some sort of treat to look forward toNewt's mother being utterly thrilled you taught her son how to cookSince your father is a muggle, you know what Twitter is, so when you and Newt have cooking fails you'll tweet Gordon Ramsay a photo of it.(If you haven't seen Gordon Ramsay's Twitter it's the funniest thing ever)