Prolouge

"Take him away." Klaus pointed to the open coffin.  A single tear slipped down my face.  I quickly wiped it away so my siblings wouldn't see.  I looked at my brother in the smooth white coffin.  Kol was dressed in his best suit, his body ashen gray and full of veins.  The white oak stake was jammed in his chest.  The gravedigger closed the coffin and pushed it away.  Another brother dead. First Henrik, then Finn, and now, thanks to Jeremy Gilbert, now Kol.  Me and Kol were never on the best of terms but it still made me sad to know he was really dead.  Klaus stared at the grass with his arms crossed.  "Alright, now that that's over with, I think it's time to go."  My older sister Rebekah sighed and rolled her eyes.  "Nik, I still don't understand why we have to leave." She said.  "Because Marcel took over my city and I want it back.  And because-"  "Because you think a witch named Jane Anne Deveraux is plotting against you and you want to get to the bottom of it."  My other brother Elijah finished for him.  "And you would like us to join you." I answered.  Klaus nodded.  "Yes, and we better get going.''  He said.  "It's time to go back to New Orleans."

Hey guys! I'm Sara and this is my first fanfiction!  I'm so excited to make this and I hope you like it!  There will usually be a chapter a day:) Comment your feedback and vote for me!  Thanks so much and happy reading!