Four

Hey guys I'm so glad you made this far. You're awesome. So here is chapter four which is probably the longest chapter I have ever written. Above his a drawing of Hiccup in his new outfit. He's 17 in this fic btw. Comment on what you think of his new outfit.

I will post drawings of my other characters.

Enjoy:)

-JenniferTjandrajana

At sunrise, Hiccup was already up for a quick morning flight.

He hollered as his Night Fury companion took him higher above the clouds, where neither human nor dragon could feel the cold.

Two years had passed since the duo settled on the Isle of Edon; a utopia for both humans and dragons.

Hiccup never wanted to leave such an incredible place where people were just like him.

So he decided to make Edon his permanent home.

Ever since he settled here, he's been working as a blacksmith apprentice for the local blacksmith, Bjorn.

The people were very welcoming. Sure, there were a minority who weren't accustomed to newcomers, but he's managed to fit right in.

"Woohoo! Let's try free falling!" Hiccup shouted over the wind, "Just like we practised,"

That earned a grunt of protest from the Night Fury.

They were three hundred feet in the air, and Toothless really was more concerned about his rider's safety than anything else.

He couldn't let him plummet to his death.

The last thing he wanted was his human to lose another limb.

Losing one foot was enough, and it certainly had been such a tragedy.

About six months ago, Hiccup and Toothless had been exploring several islands around the archipelago.

They stumbled upon the Dragon's Nest for the second time.

Remembering Berk, his former home was still at war, he knew if he fought the monster-the Dragon Queen, then perhaps it would be the end of it.

Although he was not wanted on Berk, he knew they were suffering.

So killing off the queen was doing Berk a favour.

Now, the dragons could fly elsewhere, and Berk no longer had raids.

The people of Edon had heard of his act, and considered him as an honorary hero.

"Toothless, it'll be fine!" Hiccup reassured him, unclicking his harness that connected him to Toothless' saddle.

Toothless roared, desperate to stop his rider from killing himself.

Being the stubborn Viking he was, Hiccup leapt out of his saddle.

Letting out a holler, the auburn haired teen doved down, passing through clouds.

The cool breeze brushed past him, rustling through his hair.

His hood slipped off his head, revealing his unruly auburn-brown mane.

In the span of two years, his hair had grown remarkably.

It was now up to his shoulders and was in uneven angles.

His freckled face had matured slightly, but his youthful face still remained.

He still wore his green tunic with a chainmail attached around his torso, protecting the most sensitive parts.