Sixteen

Hey guys so I thought I'd update sooner because I enjoyed writing this chapter and I know you guys can't wait for a new chapter. 

Enjoy :)

-JenniferTjandrajana

"Dammit! Where did they go?"

Horas screamed, glancing around frantically to find signs of those meddling dragon riders.

He turned to his henchmen; fury burning through his mud-brown eyes.

"YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?" Horas roared, his blood boiling.

One of his henchmen scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, I...I had them within shot, but they-''

With his patience wearing thin, Horas was close to exploding. He honestly felt like he was the only one who did everything around here.

Raising a hand, Horas strike it across the man, who winced in pain.

"Idiot!" he then let out a sigh, "Sometimes, I don't know why I even hired you, you fool! Sometimes, when you want something, you got to take it yourself. Bah! I have to do things on me own around here!"

Horas glared at the empty open sea. He curled his fists into a ball and slammed them onto timber edge of the ship.

"I want that Night Fury!" he fumed like a child throwing a tantrum, "No matter what it takes, I must have him!"

Startled by their master's erratic behaviour, Horas' henchmen backed away.

They exchanged strange looks to each other.

"Sir, perhaps they retreated," Megadon prompted, "They'll be back or perhaps they surrendered. Well, no matter, we'll be ready," he grinned wickedly, "Those goody dragon riders will be the death of us,"

Horas turned to Megadon with a sly smile. He slapped his back, letting out a hoarse laugh.

"Indeed. Once I get on those kids, especially the boy and his Night Fury, I will-''

He was cut off abruptly by a sudden blast, rocking the ship violently.

Startled, the henchmen glanced around frantically, moving their crossbows as they prepared to fire.

Clutching onto the ship's edge, Horas steadied his balance. He looked up, wide-eyed to find Runa circling the ship on Echo with an axe grasp in her hand.

Runa looked at the cowering hunters with a smirk spread across her face.

"Hey, Horas, looking for us?" Runa taunted as Echo let out a shriek, releasing another blast onto the ship.

"Because I'm right here. Catch me if you can!"

Horas clasped his hands over his ears as Echo lets out another shrill, blasting the ship's deck.

He looked up at the dragon rider with a sneer.

"The Girl!" he murmured to himself.

If one of those dragon riders were here, that meant the other riders weren't far behind.

"Quick! Shoot both them down!" Horas barked to his men.

Nodding, Horas' men set up their crossbows.

Runa glanced down at Echo, whispering, "You ready, girl? Let's give them a show they'll never forget,"

Echo shrieked happily in response.