Twenty One

Hey guys here is the new chapter of No Turning Back. Oh, and there will be a bit of suspense in the end. Read on to find out what happens. I hope you will like this chapter :)

Btw do you guys have instagram? If you do, follow my account. It's @httyd.dragonite

-JenniferTjandrajana

"So, wait a minute," Tuffnut tilts his head to the side in confusion, "You tamed a Night Fury? Whoa,"

Hiccup led the teens to the cove as he told them about Edon, and the adventures he had gone through.

Of course, he left the part about him and his Edonian friends being captured by Horas the Merciless because he felt it wasn't necessary.

To him, it had been one of the worse experiences of his life.

Hiccup told the others about how he and Toothless had fought off the Red Death.

After all, the Berkians needed to know the truth why they no longer got raided by dragons anymore.

"So you were telling the truth," Ruffnut said, surprised, "You did shot one down. But we thought you were just fooling around,"

Hiccup nodded, "I don't blame you. I was going to kill it, but..." he sucked in a breath, "I couldn't,"

Snotlout sniggered under his breath.

"I knew it. Useless was scared. Scared that dragon would eat him,"

Astrid glared menacingly at Snotlout.

"Seriously? Oh, you think that's funny, huh?"

She moved closer, ready to throw a punch, but Hiccup stopped her.

"He's right," Hiccup admitted, which earned a smug grin from Snotlout, "I was afraid. But I couldn't Toothless because...when I looked at him, I didn't see a monster. I...saw he was a creature that was misunderstood. When I looked at him, I saw myself,"

The others were left stump. Yet, they were intrigued about dragons.

Who knew after years of thinking dragons were horrible monsters, they became genuinely interested in them?

"I got better at training because of Toothless," Hiccup went on, "He made me see dragons aren't that bad. They're kind, amazing, intelligent creatures who would stand by you no matter what," his face fell for a moment, "Of course; Dad would have killed me if I had told him. Anyway, life with Toothless has been amazing,"

The others, especially the twins exchanged surprised glances.

"So, why are you back? Didn't Stoick banish you...like forever?"

Flashbacks of that fateful day flooded through Hiccup's mind.

He shook them away, knowing now that was in the past, and it was time to put it behind him.

"Not anymore," he replied, "Dad and I made amends,"

Astrid beamed brightly, "That's great! So does that mean you will come back to Berk?"

Hiccup stared off into the distance, while he fiddled with his wrist band.

"I'm sorry," he said sadly, "Berk will always be my home, but I belong in Edon now. I can't give it up,"

A sigh escaped from his lips. He thought about Edon, especially his friends, his mother and Bjorn.

He had to admit; he did miss them, and hoped they were alright.