Seventeen

Hey guys welcome to the next exciting chapter of No Turning Back. It gets quite intense in this chapter. You might also see some references to Riders of Berk hehe. 

Anyway, enjoy :)

-JenniferTjandrajana

Hiccup groaned as he was tossed on the hard wooden floor.

Gunner was tossed inside the cage soon after, while he struggled to break free from the henchmen clutches.

The boys never thought they'd end up this way; caged up like many of the dragons here.

Somehow, Horas proved he was too smart and too strong for them.

How did he even know they were down here?

One question did troubled Hiccup; what did Horas want from two dragon riders?

"You can't keep us locked up!" Gunner yelled, fuming, "I demand to have my freedom. Now! My dad is the Chief. He knows we are missing and will probably send a search party and when he finds you, I swear you'll wish you were never born!"

Horas chuckled darkly, "Oh, really? Well, we're in the middle of the ocean, in case you haven't noticed. There is no way anyone will find you,"

Gunner clenched his fists. He scrunched his face in anger.

"I swear my dad will make you pay. You are looking at the next heir. He will come for us. So you can get off your high horse,"

Horas swung his head back, chuckling. He turned to the boys with a sneer.

"Boys, you're not getting out. Not until I get what I want,"

Hiccup knew what Horas was after. He looked up at Horas with a cold glare.

"There's no way I am surrounding my dragon to you," he declared, "And what do you want with him anyway?"

Horas smirked evilly as he paced around the cages lined along the bottom deck.

"He'll be the perfect weapon," Horas declared smugly, "Once I get to tame him, I'll be able to not conquer all of the archipelago but other pathetic serpents. All dragons and humans will be nothing but slaves to me,"

Hiccup scrunched his face, disgusted by Horas' evil schemes.

"I need a trainer. A little birdy told me you tamed the unholy offspring of lightning and death. A beast so powerful, so lethal that it could conquer anything,"

Hiccup glared daggers, "I won't do it, Horas. I won't help you train so you can conquer the archipelago. It isn't right,"

There was a muffled scream close by, followed by men shouting for the screamer to quiet down.

"Oh, I found one of your other friends," Horas announced with a chuckle.

Hiccup watched in horror as two men dragged a struggling Runa.

Chains were tangled around her wrist. Sweat rolled uncontrollably down her face.

Her matted blonde hair was all over the place. Her olive green eyes displayed nothing but fear and a flash of anger.

The men tossed her into the cage, joining the two boys.

Anger boiled inside Hiccup's blood that these men would man handle their friend like this.

"You let us go right now, Horas!" Gunner screamed, clutching onto the metal bars, "Or there will be consequences!"

Oblivious to the boy's pleads; Horas locked the cage, grinning darkly at the three teens.