Chapter 92

Happy Birthday Ney! 25... WOW! Time flies! Thanks for being the inspiration to DMOL! 

 WOW! Time flies!  Thanks for being the inspiration to DMOL! 

~*~

"Who is this guy anyway?" Neymar asked me for the second time.

"I told you, I met him on the plane. We were first class buddies. If it's anyone's fault it's yours." I said on the phone. "But you'll love him, he's great." I added as the taxi left me in front of the hotel the CBF was currently at. "Where to now?" I asked him.

"Wait, I see you. Turn left and into the alley." Neymar's voice instructed.

I walked into the small alley and noticed him waiting for me by a door behind some dumpsters. "Hey beautiful." He said smiling. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. More than you can imagine." I said getting in and closing the door behind me before I kissed him.

"How was your day today?" He asked me as he put his arm around me and we walked towards a service elevator. A hotel employee was waiting there to escort us back up. "Thank you." Neymar said to him.

"It was good. We did a bit of sightseeing. The night was terrible though."

"Why?" Neymar asked me.

"We went for drinks—"

"Not this again!" Neymar cut me.

I smacked him in the head. "No, not like this! After we left at about 4am some of the guys decided to sample some local street food. I said it was a bad idea. I said it. And Romy and Haley got food poisoning. In a very unsurprising turn of events Demis ate the same thing as them but nothing happened to him. I swear, this guy's stomach can withstand anything."

Neymar laughed. "Are Romy and Haley okay? She and I were supposed to meet up today..."

I smacked him in the head again. "I'm not sure she'll be able to. I guess you're stuck with me. And Cisco!"

"Are you sure we have to go?" Neymar whined.

I gave him a pointed look.

"Yes, of course I'd love to go!" he said in a mocking voice. I smiled at him and he finally smiled too. "You know you—" Neymar started saying but he suddenly stopped as the elevator doors opened.

I turned around and saw Scolari staring back at us. "Olivia?"

"Coach I—"

"No one saw her!" Neymar cut me, the desperation evident in his tone.

"Like no one saw you all those other times? Why, why, why on the eve of our most important game yet must you make me deal with this?" Scolari said, his voice revealing the extent of his anger.

"I'm sorry coach, it's my fault..."

"I don't care whose fault it is! Olivia you quit! That was your decision."