The Last Pure Soul

Hi guys! I just want to thank you all for the support you have given to Disguise in love with you pare. I'm currently working on two stories right now. Yung una ay yung The One that Got Away which is the sequel to DILWYP and the other one is called The Last Pure Soul, this one falls under the category Paranormal since it's about fallen angels. It's a modern love story with mystery. If you have time, I would really appreciate it if you can check it out. It's also written in tag-lish. Here's the blurb.

What would you do if you fall in love with the person who's destined to kill you?

"Pure Souls shall put a sword in a fallen's heart to put an end in the rebellion that started in the begining of time."

Blake Perischev is a normal Highschool student in Hilton High, or atleast that's what she thought. She have always hated listening to her Literature subject specially when it's about Mythical creatures not knowing she'll come face to face with one one day.

Cassiel Knight is one of the angels who rebelled and was banned from heaven five hundred thousand years ago. Their existence has always been threathened by Pure Souls, the only humans with the power to end their existence. Every one hundred years one Pure Soul is born and for the last five hundred thousand years they have succeeded on eliminating all the Pure Souls sent to kill them. Now he's on a mission to kill another Pure Soul before it turns eigtheen. But will he be able to do so if he falls madly inlove with that threat?

Sometimes love comes in the most unexpected form.. a boy with a black wings perhaps?

Link down below

https://www.wattpad.com/story/98541300-the-last-pure-soul