Chapter 9

Looking up at him, as his smile warmed me all around. Behind his head fireflies sparked, while the sound of the water fountain trickled into the waiting pool. His deep blue orbs, held my attention for all that they were worth. With a voice almost to soft to hear, he lowered to me.

    “May I kiss you?” Holding my lower lip, a slow nod started. Pushing my chin upward, his lips lowered ever so gently. Once he was content that I wouldn’t pull away, his hand dropped to my hip messaging. My wings shifted as the wind picked up, causing me to shiver a little. As if that was his cue, my legs were pulled over his letting his large hand rub up and down. The happiness I was feeling was short lived, when my father linked me.

~Fina were leaving, come~ I groaned, causing Jackson to eye me suspiciously.

    “Not you, my father told me were leaving” Dropping my feet to the ground in front of him. He held my waist, not wanting to let go.
    “Are you just saying that, to get away from me?” Raising his large dark eyebrow.
    “No. I really have to go home” Giggling at the insecurities, I have placed in his brain.
    “Very well. I will request your transfer, and my Alpha will be in touch with yours” The water works were going to flood my face, if I didn’t think fast.
    “Thank you Jackson, you don’t know what the means to me” Kissing his cheek, before walking away. He had stood up as I walked, towards the main building. Over my shoulder I saw him slip his hands into his pockets, watching as I walked away.

~Jackson~

The comfortable seats where perfect, as the moonlight shimmered off her body and face. Those boots rocked back and forth, as she kept a faint smile. Her lips taunted me, calling my name repeatedly.
    “Would you care to go first?” Breaking the silence, while trying to get my mind on something else.
    “And just what would I be going first at?” My mind raced with the possibilities, everything from the pg rated to the R.
    “I’ll be kind, start with something easy. Like a warm up if you will” Keeping one eye on her at all times. A few seconds before I am granted a small window into her world, black is what my little angel likes. How fitting, and should have been more obvious to me.
    “Black she says” Humming out the words.

    “Yes, is that wrong?” Her feelings seemed to be hurt. Need to fit that.
    “Not at all, I just assumed a woman would like pinks, or purples.” Giving a light shrug.
    “Yes well I’m not like other woman.”  My grin is hard to help, as I can’t agree more with her. She’s nothing like other woman, and I’ve only been given a few precious hours with her. Changing the topic, I agree with her color choice. Which earns me a stern look, and a little shake of her head.
    “Are you copying me?” Huffing, in the cutest way.
    “Heavens no, I just really like that color”  Showing off my attire.
    “Very well, but there better not be anymore like mine” Did she just tell me not to do something? Wolf isn’t pleased with her ordering us around, that is until I remind him she hasn’t a clue who we really are.

    “Or what?” Letting a little to much power slip, as I almost growl at her. My initial review of to much power, was right as she stutters to get her thoughts together.
    “Or I’ll…tell your Alpha you were picking on a lady” Holding the groan back, she’d really tell on me. I believe that full heartedly, already she is siding with my Alpha…more like Me.
    “You’ll rat me out to the Alpha?” Purring my title, she smiles.

    “Yes, its not nice to patronizes a woman.” Sticking her nose into the air, as if she’s mad.   
    “I wouldn’t dream of it. Specially not to you” Moving a little closer, she’s all but blushing at the complement. Waving her hand like a princess, she cocks her head to one side.
    “Very well, I shall spare you his wrath. But you’ve been warned.” My laughter can’t be contained, has the dark stories of my past even come to her sweet ears. Her threat doesn’t go unnoticed, as it’s the second time she’s slightly insulted me.
    “How gracious of you” Getting a hold of my laughter.
    “I thought so” Sending me a sexy wink.

Yes I have finally found someone worthy……..

Needing more information, I poke around to see what she will be willing to give me. Her wolf isn’t showing any sighs of coming out, this only makes me more worried. Something must of happened, maybe a break up or a death. Perhaps she had a mate, and he died. Shaking the dark thoughts out, I move forward.