Chapter 11

~Jex~

Mail is scattered all over my desk, as I have tones to go through. Picking up a yellow envelop, stamped from Alpha Hadar. Just the name makes me shiver, the man is dangerous. What could he possible want, using the silver letter opener to break the seal. Scanning over the pages, I think I just died. He is filing for a pack member of mine to be transferred, as of immediately to his pack. As I scroll downward, I growl slamming the papers on the desk.

Name: Fina Heart.                 Sex: Female
Father: Luther Heart
Mother: Rachael Heart           Age:20

Damn it, its bad enough she turned down the title as my Enforcer, but now she’s gone and gotten the vicious Alpha known alive to request her in his pack. What the hell is she thinking. I have done everything to ensure she has a good life in my pack, what would she need to leave for. Her parent are here, hell I’m here. Why is she doing this. Linking her father, I need to know if he knew about this.

    He enters my office, stand in the front. Tossing him the papers, he looks puzzled.
    “Did you know about this?” Growling as my finger hits her name. Taking up the papers, he quickly scans turning green before my very eyes.
    “No, I knew nothing about this” He’s hurt, along with pissed. Not that I blame him, I’m feeling the same. Heading to the house, we will sort this whole mess out, and she will be staying here. Her mother is in the kitchen when we walk in.

    “Honey, Alpha?” Our faces give us away, as Luther asks his wife to call Fina out. She does, and the little doll walks out. Not sparing me a glace, only infuriates me more.
    “Alpha Jex has something to talk to us about, he says you already know about it” Her mother says, looking worried. Fina pauses, looking around the room. Her father holding more to the mad side of things, then the hurt.
    “You want to tell them Fina, or should I?” All but dragging her out of the house. The silence is think, as she thinks everything through. Then as if she’s made up her mind, she turns to her parents.

    “I’ve been offered a place in a different pack, and I’ve excepted it”
    “How could you” Her father, is now at his breaking point.
    “Dad, its not like you’ll never see me again” Sighing as she answers.
    “Could of fooled me” Growling, while looking to the side. Her eyes turn giving me the most hate filled look I have ever seen on her face, she’s not looking sweet and happy like she did before. Now she’s angry and full of pain, her eyes might be glaring at my heart but their also crying in pain. Her words are just as hate full, as she spits venom at me.
    “Its nothing personal Alpha, I just rather live somewhere else” My title is sour on her tongue, like its nothing more then dog shit on her shoe.

    “Fina what pack is it?” Her mother breaking my hold with her.
    “Green wood” Her mother cries, as she holds her mate.
    “That pack is dangerous, their Alpha isn’t kind” Luther growls, he’s known all about that packs history.

    “That’s a rumor, and a bad tasting one at that. I have already spoken to one of their Alpha’s members, he assures me the Alpha is tough but fair.” She’s holding her ground, as she defends the new Alpha. Her cocky attitude has me brewing with rage, as I snap.
    “What makes you think he’ll except you?”

    “Because why else would you be here?” She gloats, looking down at my hands as I clamp down on her transfer papers. Her eyes sparkle, for the first time in months as she take the few steps towards me. It’s the closest she’s been to me, since the bon fire. Wolf is screaming as she closes the distance, reaching for the papers she careful not to touch me. But it wouldn’t make a difference, her closeness is enough to turn me hot. She smells so good, and I fight to lick my lips.

    Her wide smile as she keeps reading the pages, as if its gold in her hands. I’m torn between seeing her smiling face, and feeling enraged. For I am not the one who is giving her that smile, these disgusting papers are, the Alpha who has proven to take her away from me. He’s the one making her shine like that, feeling inadequate to a piece of paper is more then I can handle. Looking up at me, I frown.
    “I should get packing, don’t want to be late” Waving the paper in my face, like a red cloth to a bull. Her door knocks, almost tearing it off the hinges. Alpha Hadar’s Beta stands at the ready, smiling at her.