Chapter 10

Black wings seem to flutter with delight, rolling my tongue in her she hums a little. My blood is on fire, as I urn for more. I want this woman, more then I want air. She groans causing me to rethink about how she feels, pulling away her eyes seem annoyed.
    “Not you, my father told me were leaving” Huffing, she’s anything but pleased. Though I have heard other lines to get away from a man, my feels are pricked as I ask anyways.   
    “Are you just saying that, to get away from me?” She giggles, with her knees touching mine.
    “No. I really have to go home” God she’s stunning, no lie flashes across her face. Not even a little bit, do I see her looking for an escape route.

“Very well. I will request your transfer, and my Alpha will be in touch with yours” Her eyes seem to of clouded a bit, but she brushes it aside.
    “Thank you Jackson, you don’t know what the means to me”  Leaning down, giving me a kiss on the cheek. The tingles are to short as she pulls away, leaving me in the garden. Standing up, her eyes look over at me. Those hips move to their own rhythm, longing to hear just what she hears I watch till she vanishes into the main building. Sighing I chuckle looking up at the star covered sky.
    “Seems like you two hit it off” Alpha Serge says, walking out from the shadows.
    “How long have you been spying?” Giving him a warning growl.
    “A few minutes. She’s quiet something”
    “She is, and I expect you to keep your dirty hands off her” Turning around to see him holding two glasses, of Whiskey.

    “I’m hurt. And here I brought you a glass of that rich bastards best Whiskey. And you think I’m going to steal your new toy” Ticking his tongue a few times, he hands me the drink.
    “Your reputation around woman, hasn’t changed. You’ll forgive me for making my intentions clear.” Sipping the drink, as I raise a brow.
    “Very well, I wont dive in for the kill.” Chuckling, as he diverts from telling me what I want to hear.
    “Do you know about her?” Maybe his all nosey ears have picked up something along the way.
    “Umm, depends” Shrugging. Here we go, he’s always on the look out to get something.
    “What will it cost me, Serge?” Taking another sip.
    “Perhaps for a little info on the darling, I could get a bottle of that infamous scotch your always drinking?” Growling. He knows how hard that is to get, but for info on my angel I’ll gladly give the twit two bottles.

    “Done, one bottle. Now spill it” Taking the rest of the drink.
    “Her name is Fina correct?”
    “Yes” Nodding as I take up the seat.
    “Umm, you’ve found yourself the daughter to Luther Heart. Mother is Rachael Heart, the Alpha Beck’s Daughter. Luther is an enforcer for Alpha Jex. Word is Jex offered the title to Fina, but in the heat of things she turned his offer down” He shrugged. Well isn’t this interesting. So my little Angel was to be that punks Enforcer and in front of his pack she turned him down, girls got more balls then some of my men.
    “Do you know why she turned down his offer?” This should be rich.
    “No. And if someone does know, there not talking.” He finished off his drink, before taking a seat next to me.

    “I presume Fina’s father received the title of Enforcer for Alpha Jex?”
    “You’d be correct, he’s been the Enforcer for Jex father. Now it seems he’ll be doing it a lot longer. A few other rumors have been floating around.” I swear if he asks for another bottle, I’ll shove it between his eyes.

    “And they are?” Keeping my voice to a hum.
    “Umm one being that Fina had a mate, but he rejected her.” I let out a protective growl. What moron in his right mind, would turn her down.
    “It gets better, not only was she rejected. But he did it the night of the ceremony.” Serge watches as my face twists into the nasty Alpha I am.

    “Who was he” Snarling, clenching and unclenching my fists.
    “No ones saying, who ever he was he has found away to keep it in the pack. And I’m guessing Fina hasn’t spoken a word about it.” Of course she wouldn’t the woman’s got pride coming out her pours, even I can see that and I’ve only spent a few hours with her. Not to mention the humiliation she must of felt, no wonder she wants to get away from her pack. That bastard is probably everywhere she is, taunting her with his smug ass. If it’s the last thing I do, Fina is moving into my pack by the end of the week.

~Fina~

Its been two days since the party, not a word has been spoken to me about the change over of packs. Maybe Jackson’s Alpha didn’t agree with the change, it does require a lot of paperwork. Which I know all to well about, since father comes home with his fair share of it. I’ve been keeping myself, as busy as possible. Tossing things out and just trying to pack away clothes from spring and summer. No sense in having a swim suit out, in the dead of winter.