Chapter 15

Rubbing out the knots, while causing a string of groans from him. It was nice knowing I was helping, at least for now. He’d probably return tomorrow just as tight and knotted up, but I suppose I could do this every so many days. Pushing a little harder proved to cause more pleasure, while making tight circles all over his back. Every muscle begged for my fingers to make another round, as I did so he begged me not to stop.

    “Have I found your weak spot?” Poking fun a little.
    “Love, this is more then a weak spot.” Blushing at the endearing word, I continued.
    “Is it to hard?” I wanted to slap myself, to many meaning behind that question.
    “You can go as hard as you want, as long as you don’t stop”
    “I’ll have to stop sometime” Giggling as I made another pass over his shoulders. He shook his head, opening one eye.
    “No, your never leaving. You and your magical potion and hands stay” pushing my thumbs down on a tender spot, I made small circles.
    “So your going to hold me hostage?”
    “Yes…yes I am” Nodding as I lowered my movements.
    “Have you cleared that with the Alpha?” He snorted.
    “Do I need to?”

    “Dunno, you tell me” Within a flash, he had flipped over having me straddle him. Squeaking as I dare not see what the towel looked like, his eyes grabbed me.
    “No, I don’t need his permission to hold you captive.” Placing his hands on my thighs. It just got dangerous, watching as his face did wonders for my aching female parts.
    “I think you’ve had enough. Get some sleep tiger”

    “Wrong species.” Huffing. Stepping to the floor, I winked.
    “Either way you need to sleep, wouldn’t want your beauty sleep to be lacking” His elbow pushed him up, as I walked in front of the bed to the door.
    “What no happy ending?” Pouting out his bottom lip. My hand was on the knob, as I thought about what to say to that. I let the first thing that popped into my twisted little mind, come out.
    “Me no, speak a any English” using the best oriental voice I could find. It took him a few seconds, before he burst out laughing. Opening the door, I gave him one more smile. Entering my room, I felt just as tired.

~Jackson~

I’d been working longer hours, in hopes to resolve the temper flaring beasts at my desk. The council members, were all requesting info on the latest attacks from War bears. It has seem the recent out burst of their kind, has been flourishing and taking down smaller packs. Again after a long day of hearing the gory details, of a mother and pups being slaughtered. The blooded soaked houses, and any of the survives were morning the loss of loved ones.

    I thanked my lucky stars, I had pushed so hard to have Fina move in. Her pack may not be small, but its wasn’t nearly as big as mine, or as strong. Her pleasant aroma once again, found its way into the dark thoughts I had filtering through my mind all day. As I stepped into the hall, seeing her door open and the light flooding outward. This had become somewhat of a nor for us, she’d wait for me to return. Her door open as she would either be reading a book on her bed, or looking out the window into the darkness.

    It was her that got me through the day, reminding myself that at the end I would be graced with her smiling face and a hug. But today had been different, her door was closed. Wondering if maybe she had a rough day, I caught my breath when her slender figure was pushing against my door. Her eyes sparkled drawing me in more, relieved she had once again waited up for me.
    “You look like shit” She says blankly. Oh don’t I know it.
    “How kind” Huffing.
    “I can fix that” Another twinkle, sending my body a hum.
    “Can you now?”  Raising my brow, as I drew closer.

    “Oh yes, I have magical powers” Wiggling her eyebrows in a sexy manor. Laughing I can’t help be feel less stressed around her.
    “Well why didn’t you say so earlier?”  Opening the door as she steps to the side of me. Her initial look around the room, seems to be of awe and shock. Maybe bringing her in here so soon wasn’t such a good idea. Alpha normally have the best of everything, and a room is just one of the perks.
    “What’s that” Noticing she’s holding a glass bottle.
    “Magic” Spinning around. I’m not buying it, beauty.
    “Fina?” Folding my arms.
    “What?” Heading into the bathroom, I follow her.

Does she really think I’m going to take a bubble bath….

    “Men don’t take baths” I’ll put a stop to this right now. She sighs a heavily sound, shaking her head as if she’s saddened.
    “That’s a shame, cause I always thought men who took baths were sexy”  Letting her hand touch the water.

Of all the dirty….aww screw it……